First time visiting real Life domme

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Anoniem
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

First time visiting real Life domme

Post by Anoniem »

Hello everyone, in a few weeks, Im going to visit a domme for the First time irl, Any advice?
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: First time visiting real Life domme

Post by Tury »

Know yourself and communicate.

Know your soft limits and know that they WILL be pushed.

Know your HARD limits and when to speak up.

Conceptually, you are there for her. Okay, so she's TECHNICALLY a hooker but as far as the moment is concerned you are there for her. Keep that in mind. Don't wait, offer. Don't suggest, beg. The more you give to her, the more she will have to work with.

Lastly, and this depends on you/the situation/and the Domme, but I'd say maybe don't be perfectly behaved 100% of the time. Getting in trouble a little bit can make the situation more enjoyable, more... spicy.

Also, don't be this whimp. https://youtu.be/lOz_Xl33A8I?t=933
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Sub/Slave(s): NO, thanks!

Re: First time visiting real Life domme

Post by blacklioness96 »

Know what you want and what you do not want, and make sure she knows it. Make a list of your fetishes and limits, write down your fantasies and scenarios. Communicate and discuss everything with her. The more detailed - the better. Improvisation is good only if you have a great collaborative experience behind. For the first time, let her know what to work with. Most of the problems here - from the discrepancy of expectations and a different view of things ..
If you make me feel special i’ll cook you dinner, suck your cock & be your whore.
I never considered myself helpless, but enjoying submission with my beloved man, feeling his defense - priceless! :love:
... The nature of any addiction is to desire more and more, not less.
The point is not in pain. The matter is in the openness, to be completely vulnerable to another person. If you can trust so profoundly - it changes you.
Discipline - the agreement between the sadist and masochist, whose sense in the inevitability of violations and the subsequent punishment, to the delight of both.