Chastity Cage Accessories

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Chastity Cage Accessories

Post by RcSchindler »

Hi there lovely Milovana people.

I've recently gotten myself a chastity device to spice up my play times. Whilst my new device is doing a good job at stopping my erections, it could be much better. I think the problem is the cock ring being too big - although it is very tight to get on initially. When I get aroused, the cage ride upwards by about an inch and isn't snug around the base.

Therefore I'm looking around for a smaller ring but because it is already very hard to squeeze everything into place, I'm wanting the hinge type that goes around then locks but I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for.

Is this the type that I mean?

https://www.dhgate.com/product/accessor ... 1706887138

I may go from my current 48mm ring down to 40mm with the cage riding up so high, but should I try the 45 first? If it matters, I doubt that the cage will be on permanently, although it could be a few days at a time.
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Re: Chastity Cage Accessories

Post by enoch »

The hinged kind tend to pinch or cause chaffing, at least for me.

In my experience, you want the cage to be able to slide up a little bit for health and comfort reasons. Is it important to completely stop the erection? I've found a sufficiently short cage restricts it enough.
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

Hmm, maybe I'm expecting it to be too tight then. It is a belt I think but I may be confused (this is it http://www.bondara.co.uk/bondara-stainl ... stity-cage). The cage is 3.5 inch but as I grow the balls are pulled away from my body making it pretty much a 4-4.5 inch cage. It's still too restrictive to have an orgasm I think (but if I really tried, maybe) and I highly doubt I can get out of it without opening the lock. I'm surely not going to try and squeeze everything back through! It just doesn't feel quite secure, it jiggles around and gives me too much encouragement. When I'm flaccid there's clear daylight between skin and ring.

That's a shame about the hinged rings being uncomfortable. I do feel like the next size down would be much more secure, but getting everything through this size is a bit of a job. That sounds like a no-no. Although, as I say I'm probably not going to be wearing it long term. The odd night at most, it's more for foreplay/ teasing games. Out of interest did I link to hinged rings? I'm not sure I have my terminology right.
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by AlltrueSC »

I still recommend the cheepest alternative
medical tape
just do a little around the base that way you only pay a few dollars/pounds.. whatever
and don't have to buy a whole new device...
works great Have used it myself
SC-- the person to ask about chastity belts
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

Brilliant response Marno, I really do appreciate it. Also, thanks for clearing up my newbie terminology!

You're absolutely right, after thinking about what you've said I agree that the cage is actually working just as I need it to as it is. Heath is of vital importance and there's no need to take risks.

I actually quite like the pull on the balls and the encouragement of being able to get to about 60%! You're right, the frustration of thinking I can do something then not being able to does heighten the experience. The cage size is perfect I think, just enough width to be snug but soon sees me pushing up and through the bars.

I've had about 3 days to get used to it and I have to ask myself why I didn't get one years ago!?
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

Marno wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 1:11 pm
RcSchindler wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:31 pm… I have to ask myself why I didn't get one years ago!?
You'll know that it's working well when you ask yourself, "Aargh! Why the hell did I get this ghastly thing?!" :lol:
That's true Marno!

Well, just posting to say I stuck with the current ring and have no plans to change.

Still enjoying the whole experience so far and I think it may be here to stay! I'm quite loose with the time spent in chastity, I don't wear it for work, sport or other 'inappropriate' activities. However, I don't think this matters and I don't have anyone telling me otherwise. This is because in those times that I mention, I'm not going to be anything other than chaste. This is now 17 days.

My next questions are geared towards how and when I say enough is enough and release.

If I were to fold today then I'd be very disappointed in myself and therefore I won't feel satisfied. Self-chastity is about will-power and I don't want to ruin the experience. So how do I decide that I'm allowed a release, what do I have to do to earn that? How do I decide on that? The trouble with following teases for this is that I know roughly how long it will be (I have also disobeyed shattered's tease because I don't feel ready yet). The thing about chastity is the control, the hot thing is not being in control of when you cum, but if I'm making that decision then it loses the sparkle?
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

Still going. That's 23 days and the hardest part (the weekend) is over.

In other news, I have been talking to a possible FLR. The distance is a little too far anything serious but she is into locking and is a tease. This has got me thinking about another device which could be worn 24/7. Mine now is a little heavy, noisy and isn't very discreet under clothes. That's fine for now because it's a foreplay thing but if I were to wear one for work or to a very public place where I'd be wearing slim fitting trousers/ jeans then it's not discreet enough. If the FLR wants to go down the keyholding route at a later date then I'd need a new device.

What sort of model is the most discreet, at a reasonable price?
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

Thanks again Marno.

What I'm struggling with on Ebay is the actual dimension info of both ring and length. Ideally I'm looking for a lightweight (minimal metal) cage with a large opening at the end (for hygeine) a 45-48mm ring and between 70-80mm length. No padlock too, for discretion.

Like this one but longer.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stainless-St ... jLKIGVtPWA

Edit: I think this one may be nearly perfect... good balance between shorter and lighter (more discreet) and hygenic (less metal).
https://oxy-shop.com/collections/chasti ... ter-option Without the dodgy cat option.