Painful Orgasms

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
FrostyEstablishment
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Painful Orgasms

Post by FrostyEstablishment »

Hello everyone,

I've recently been interested trying some painful orgasms... not sure if that's the correct term, though I couldn't find another. Now, I'm talking about a pleasurable level of pain, nothing crazy. I have read things like using soap as lube, or maybe sprinkling a bit of salt inside the urethra/penis. Though, I have not attempted anything like these yet.

Anyone have suggestions or tips on (safe) ways for painful orgasms? I particularly like the salt idea, but how exactly is that executed?

Thanks in advance for all your painful, erm, I mean fun ideas. :look:
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Painful Orgasms

Post by polkadotwolf »

Just an idea but maybe hot-sauce/hot-peppers when you orgasm or just maybe before you orgasm. Safe and painful. Potentially long lasting effects to.
Ambossli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Ambossli »

I would be careful with hot-sauce or hot pepper for the first time. lemon juice works also but isn't as bad.
and don't take "hottest" hot sauce you can find (crazy thinks like 100 000 Scoville or more)

soap as lube can be unpleasant if it comes inside the urethra/penis. toothpaste works also on the outside but can be quite unpleasant

and for every thing the rule is don't take to much. it might take a moment before the substance works
tallguy2241
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tallguy2241 »

You could try attaching clothespins to the head. It's not too painful at first, but the pain increases dramatically at orgasm.
FrostyEstablishment
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by FrostyEstablishment »

Ambossli wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:55 pm I would be careful with hot-sauce or hot pepper for the first time. lemon juice works also but isn't as bad.
and don't take "hottest" hot sauce you can find (crazy thinks like 100 000 Scoville or more)

soap as lube can be unpleasant if it comes inside the urethra/penis. toothpaste works also on the outside but can be quite unpleasant

and for every thing the rule is don't take to much. it might take a moment before the substance works
Oooh, I like the lemon juice idea. Do you use it kinda as a lube, or just a couple drops in the penis? Also, Best to use fresh lemon or does the plastic bottled stuff work?

I may need to work up to the hot-sauce that polkadotwolf suggested... That sounds really painful!

tallguy2241 & Grichnoch, I think I'll for sure try clothespins sometime!

Anyone else have more suggestions? Loving what you all have come up with so far!
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

FrostyEstablishment wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:41 pm
Ambossli wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:55 pm I would be careful with hot-sauce or hot pepper for the first time. lemon juice works also but isn't as bad.

Oooh, I like the lemon juice idea. Do you use it kinda as a lube, or just a couple drops in the penis? Also, Best to use fresh lemon or does the plastic bottled stuff work?

I may need to work up to the hot-sauce that polkadotwolf suggested... That sounds really painful!

tallguy2241 & Grichnoch, I think I'll for sure try clothespins sometime!

Anyone else have more suggestions? Loving what you all have come up with so far!
As mentioned above sounding is quite unpleasant too when having an orgasm. Coming inside a chastity cage is also kinda painful when done properly.
Attaching weight to your balls using a parachute or custom solution is also a good way to go.
You can always use a mix of all different kinds. Using a painful lube is definitely worth it however as mentioned early be careful and don't overcommit. It won't harm you in anyway when using normal household items suvh as hot sauce, toothpaste or some hot creme however it can hurt quite a lot if you use too much and it can take some time to wear of especially when using tiger balm.