Payment to someone willing to write specific tease

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
DomJess
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Payment to someone willing to write specific tease

Post by DomJess »

Hello all,

My username is a bit misleading, as I modeled it after a brief, albeit intense relationship in the past. I am a submissive male, 28 years old, not a dominant female :)

I am looking for someone to write/publish a tease for me on this website that is tailored specifically for me. It would involve a girl I would like to be the dominant and made into a series. I considered writing the tease myself, but think it would ruin any potential surprises/cruelties if I had to think up and write myself. Therefore, I am asking for a willing participant to PM me in which case I will lay out a general outline of what I would like to be in the tease, what kind of temperament and demeanor the Dom will have, and other details. I hope I am not in violation of any of the sites rules when I say I am willing to pay someone to write this.

If you are interested in making a detailed, tailored tease (possibly 5-7 parts), each about an hour long to my interests, please respond in this thread or PM me to arrange details.

Thanks all. I really enjoy this community. And mods, if I have broken any of the sites guidelines, please let me know and I will remove the post.