Poppers subsitute

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Poppers subsitute

Post by tckt78 »

Xere wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:08 pm Let's talk about poppers.
As you probably know, there a many poppers joi vids out there (London Lyx etc.) However, poppers are sort of in the grey zone of drugs, if not illegal. At least they are a bit fishy. Call me a coward, but I for one are not willing to buy poppers or the like. I mean it's toxic to drink and I a really don't want to sniff glue. So, what do think might be a good alternative when it London Lyx or somebody else says "take a sniff of popper"s to instead take a shot of liquur? Or do you have experience with poppers?
I am curious to hear you opions.
I'm with both you & Marno on this one. I'm all for supplements et al (I might have taken too much longjack this morning in my coffee, but between playing and workouts, it'll probably be fine), but poppers feel like an unregulated drug to me. That makes manufacturing processes questionable.

I've played with the hypnosis files out there, and still haven't found something good for an HFO, but I do think there's something to the binaural beats. For instance, I may listen to one for that doesn't seem to do anything at the time, but later in the day I'm border line leaking or just needing to play with myself. That's probably just the slow buildup all around.

Oh, and at the frequency they tell you to take a popper, unless you're dealing with a very low alcohol content liquor, you may be in serious trouble later!! Try breath holding instead during those times if that's what you're looking for. You may get the same effect from a hypoxic reaction. There are a couple of teases that elude to that effect.
trollinnsfw
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Poppers subsitute

Post by trollinnsfw »

I know I'm pulling this thread up from the grave, but I use a vape with nicotine instead of poppers. As far as the nose aspect it doesnt really work the same, but my heart probably cant ever take poppers honestly.