Need help being a dom

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Amstel12345
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Need help being a dom

Post by Amstel12345 »

Hello there,

I was thinking of becoming master for female slaves, but then I thought: what can I make Them do?
I'm still a (male) virgin, so I don't have any experience with vaginas and how to stimulate them :innocent:
I was hoping you guys might have some tips on how to make slaves desperate/aching or how to punish them instead of spanking, which is obvious but very standard imo, maybe give some tips on how to make a orgasm as least pleasurable as possible (make her cum multiple times, or just ruin one and deny her again).

Thanks in advance,
Amstel
Masterxxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Need help being a dom

Post by Masterxxx »

Hello.
Marno said it in quite brutal way but he is right with his opinion.
Start with getting some experience with girls, meet them, spend some time with them, go for dates etc.
Understanding women needs and desires as well as women psychology as a whole is very important here.
What physically do to make slave desperate/aching depends on many things, mostly on what women will you meet. Ofc you can read some general advices but what works with one not necessarily will work with the other :)
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Re: Need help being a dom

Post by edgeallday »

Yeah I think the cart is in front of the horse here. Talk to some women and figure out what they like. It may be awkward at first but that's how everyone starts. Each person is different too whatever sex or gender they are. Get to know them as a person and if you gel then try to communicate about what kind of kinky stuff they like (and what you like) and go from there. Especially when you get into kink/BDSM stuff what may be great for one person may be a total no go for another, even if there are some desires or approaches that are more common than others.