Differences Between TOR and a VPN

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Differences Between TOR and a VPN

Post by les »

With the rapid recent escalation in threats to online privacy from both hackers and state actors alike, more and more internet users are seeking out tools that help them protect their data privacy. Equally people are also on the lookout for software which can help them keep the internet free and open. They want to get around state censorship and corporate restrictions and access whatever content they like, whenever they like. And the two most commonly encountered services that offer these benefits are a VPN and TOR.

But for the uninitiated these two acronyms can appear daunting. What do they mean? And what is the difference between them? The truth is that while there are some similarities between the benefits that VPNs and Tor can offer, they are very different. In this article, we will explain precisely what are the differences between TOR and a VPN and give you all the information you need to know to quickly become confident about your safety and privacy online.

https://www.addictivetips.com/vpn/tor-vs-vpn/
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Differences Between TOR and a VPN

Post by Chico »

Very interesting, thanks Les
denialslave2010
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Differences Between TOR and a VPN

Post by denialslave2010 »

I use nord VPN. I love it. Its fast and has never failed me.