One Submissive Act - teases for real Doms for free

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Jslave211
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

One Submissive Act - teases for real Doms for free

Post by Jslave211 »

Hi to everyone,

Not sure if any of you have been over to https://www.onesubmissiveact.com but its a really good site, where you can basically choose to be a Dom a Sub or even switch, as a Dom you can set tasks for subs then the subs have to complete these tasks with picture as evidence for the Dom to see, the task also has a one time link that you can post to on a forum or post to one of your subs you already have.

There is even a leader-board so you can see who is the best Dom or Sub.

let me know what you guys think as I have been having lots of fun with it recently.

PS its also all Free
mike.630
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: One Submissive Act - teases for real Doms for free

Post by mike.630 »

Hey Jslave211!

I've tried this site in the past, and it can be fun but be prepared for a LOT of non-responses. What I found was that a lot of people would ask for a task and you give it to them and they just ignore it. The last time I was there, if this happened there was no recourse. If a task is completed you can rate it, so you can see how people do on the completed tasks, but if they ignore the task and just let it expire it just disappears. Unless they've changed this the site can be somewhat frustrating.

ON the other side, some of the Doms handing out tasks don't always read or respect your limits either. This is the main reason I abandoned the site last time, there was one Dom who kept giving me tasks that violated my clearly posted limits. Since I didn't want to just ignore them, I would reject the task with a reason, and I got down-voted by him over and over again for what was really his fault.

I'm not trying to rain on the parade, but be aware there are some built-in issues with the site. But if you're into dom/sub games this site can still be a LOT of fun. :-)
mike.630
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike.630 »

Hmm. after some thought decided to give it a go again. Might be better this time around...
trenchantone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trenchantone »

Have to say I'm kind of impressed with this site. Early days yet, but even I have had a couple of hits. But it seems like just a past time.
mike.630
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike.630 »