Flash vs Classic

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Flash vs Classic

Post by FATALES »

Flashtease :

+ timer , many options , sound ,
- it may happen that you will be logged off and will not save you , you have to be a little programmer , does not search for words

Classic :

+ word search in text ( if I'm looking for the words shower, fuck me pussy, doctor anything in classic tease it will find me ),
you can insert links to videos
- no other options

What's your opinion ?
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Flash vs Classic

Post by mr-max »

I love Flashteases. It gives me a certain forced feeling. I practically do not do classic any more.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

I prefer flash teases. I read classic teases only when they are about something i really like.

The only thing I find less good in flash teases are that you can't copy/paste links when some are shown.
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

Flash has a nice touch by setting the pace of the tease and much more possibilities..
I just hate whipping out a metronome, a stopwatch or editing the url if there are multiple paths.

And yeah, the browser no longer supports it, but you can use a html5 viewer like: http://yamilotv.herokuapp.com/
This way you can resume the tease (pro tip, close it as soon as you opened it and click resume this way even if you refresh the page, you can just continue it) and also you will be able to click on links.
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

To be honest i slightly prefer classic teases. I often like to look ahead and check if the tease is interesting enough to actually play. With flash teases the timers tend to slow things down pretty bad, often resulting in me quitting the tease. And since almost every flash tease makes use of that timer feature, i have grown the habit to ignore them completely if the description doesn't spark my interest. That said i would still agree that a well made flash tease beats a well made classic tease in terms of immersion, interaction and creativity.
reddestiny
Explorer
Explorer

Post by reddestiny »

Flash!
It's like playing games.
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by arthurb »

reddestiny wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:23 am Flash!
It's like playing games.
It's the saviour of the Universe!

:lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfmrHTdXgK4

Content of the Tease is more important to me that format, but I prefer Flash teases for their greater flexibility in path control, whereas classic teases are only single path (except for manual URL manipulation)
Princess Penny's Subject Number 007

On Her Highness's Submissive Service