Chastity scavenger hunt ideas - Vegas

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
submissive80

Chastity scavenger hunt ideas - Vegas

Post by submissive80 »

Hey Vegas goers, my BIL (sister’s husband), is also a submissive cuck like my hubby. He works for some tech company and will be in Vegas in the next couple weeks for work. My sister and I are planning on having a little fun with him. We’re wanting to send him on a little scavenger hunt to “earn” the keys to his chastity cage back. The idea is that he will go there wearing his cage, he will be required to go to different places and get photographic proof of his compliance (ie strip club getting a lap dance and then photograph with dancer showing his cage to her as proof he told her he’s wearing one and why). We haven’t yet decided how nasty and cruel we want to be yet. He is a rather shy and timid sub cuck, so it will be “hard” for him (pun intended). Also, what he does cannot be illegal (no jail risk, his job is too high profile and pays too well).

I played a game like this several years back with my hubby, but I got truly evil (ie stranger creampie eating = 10 points, required 500 points to earn 1 week unlocked). Now, her hubby is far less “trained” than my hubby is, they are relatively new in there submissive cuckolding, but we definitely want this Vegas trip to be one he’ll remember!

Please give us ideas and locations for a nice long scavenger hunt (we want him to earn those keys). For being “new” he is VERY obedient. Feel free to private message me, I’ll be checking back daily. He will be there March 8 - 12. He has his tech thingy evening of the 9th, part of 10th, and morning of 11th I think. Other than that, we want him humiliated and playing our game. Thanks in advance everyone for you advice and input.

Sincerely,
Evil Sister-in-law!