First Real FEMDOM session (NEED ADVICE)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
wannatasteit
Explorer
Explorer

First Real FEMDOM session (NEED ADVICE)

Post by wannatasteit »

Hello milovana community
i am a member and a regular follower of this comminity about 12 years now,it was all started with web teases than pov clips,Private pov clips,lots of web cam sessions (2 years of service to a regular mistress) now its the final step in my femdom life.

REAL TIME SESSION..
it is scary. I need advice anykind of advice couse i am afraid to do so,i already paid for 3 h of session with her (2 days from now) but i am very close to canceling it becouse it is very scary the real thing.I did see some videos of beating her slaves,and i dont know what i should ask about the session(if she ask anyway)
i ll get some gifts in order to soften her up a little couse she is very strict mistress,other than that i dont know what to do,what to expect,
if you have any exp or any ideas about the subject i would like to hear it.

Thx for your time everyone who shares ideas about it.

Note:Advisers will get the video of the session,though i ll be in my mask :D
boundslave69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: First Real FEMDOM session (NEED ADVICE)

Post by boundslave69 »

I presume that you have met prior to this session, simply to meet each other talk about limits ect?

If so you should know what to expect and have very little to worry about, if not why not Safe, Sane, Consensual
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

If you make her guess what you want, and what really turns you on, you are likely to be disappointed. Relax, and be very honest. Enjoy yourself, and also be honest about trying to make sure she has a good time, as well.
ktom0099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ktom0099 »

If she doesn’t offer a safeword upfront, politely ask for one. Might be better to ask for 2, one to let her know you are at your limit, the other to let her know you need to stop.

Good luck and have fun!
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

I've had a number of RT sessions. Hopefully, you are going to be with a pro, who has a web presence. A safeword is a must. Be very clear where your hard limits are, and what you are nervous about. Usually, there will be a period in the beginning where there is a bit of an "intake interview". Do not be shy during that conversation. :blush:

The real key is communication. If you are going to be with someone who is primarily in this for their own sadistic pleasure, I'd advise against it. :no:
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.