Eating your own cum - My technique and tips

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ofersm
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Eating your own cum - My technique and tips

Post by ofersm »

It has been many years that i have been interested in tasting/eating my own cum,
Surprisingly, eating my own cum was much more complex than I though it would be.
During this time, I read many posts/recommendation/suggestion/tips and finally i came up with a way that work great for me.
In this short post, i wanted to share with you what work for me and not less important - what did not work for me, hopefully - this information would help you as much as it help me.

Lets start with what did NOT work for me:
Cumming directly in your mouth:
While this might seem as the most obvious choice, that the worst option i ever tried. When i did it, I immediately lost the desire and got strong feeling of disgust.
Cum after orgasm into a some container and drink immediately after:
I cannot even count how many times I masturbate to an orgasm , keep the cum in some kind of container (glass/cup/container, etc..) with the hope that after it the desire to drink cum will remain and drink it.
Unfortunately, each and every time the desire to drink cum gone after getting to an orgasm.

Some approach that I tried and could work but I would NOT recommend is to cum into container, freeze it and drink it later.
The reason i don't recommend this approach is that after you unfreeze it, the texture is lost and the taste is different.

So what did work for me? Below are good guideline which help me greatly, i define those as tips:
Tip #1: Cum without getting to orgasm
This is easier to say then done! Yet - I promise you this is doable and much simpler than you think.
The way I do that is by not cumming for at least three days. Then masturbate for at least 20 minutes with a good movie that help you get into the mood, (my favorite are Shemales masturbating and tasting their own cum such as Bailey Jay JOI videos). When you start getting the feeling you are close to cum - very gently(!!) stroke the head of your penis (the cap), if you don't get pre-cum at that time, relax for a minute and repeat the process, once you start feeling again your are getting close to orgasm stroke very gently the head of your penis and you shall start pre-cumming (see Tip #2 where to put the pre-cum on). then relax for a minute, then repeat this process, be patient! - that is the key to success!. On second time you should ejaculate you would ejaculate mix of cum and precum, the third time - it would be thick cum, fourth time might be small amount of thick cum (if not already got out already on third time)
Make sure to relax between each time you ejaculating cum so you dont get too horny and get to orgasm.
The beauty of this is that in this technique is this way you take out all the cum and still remain in the mood. Finally - when i masturbate to orgasm there is no cum as all of it was already ejaculated.

Tip #2: Where to cum
After you get your cum in "Tip #1", even though you did not get into full orgasm - I would NOT recommend to eat the cum directly as taste might be to 'new' / strong.
Instead I prefer to cum on some sweet food, that can be slice of break with honey on it, or cupcake (that would turn into cumcake :) ) .

Tip #3: Enoy your fresh cum in small bites (don't eat all at once):
After each time I pre-cum/cum, i like to start eating the the fresh cum with small bites, this allow me to enjoy long session of cum eating while watching hot videos and masturbating, (this is another advantages over cumming directly in mouth and all the action is gone in a second...)

This is it.
I hope that this post will help you and would work for you as much as it work for me.
Good luck and bonapetite ;-)