Troubles in chastity

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Troubles in chastity

Post by GoudDeal »

Hey guys/girls,
I have a small question about chastity.
When I'm wearing a chastity cage, after a small amount of time, I start to have a bit of pain from the friction of my balls and the balls ring. It seems like they are trying "slip back" out of the ring (which is impossible that's the whole point) and then it starts hurting as if my skin was irritated. So basically I can't stand much time because it is REALLY uncomfortable. It's a bit annoying if I want to get involved in a chastity tease series.

I've tried all sizes and it always end like this (small sizes do this faster tho)
What advice can u give me ? Is this inevitable and I must get over it ? Am I putting it on the wrong way ? Do u know da wae ?
Do the balls need to be tight in the balls ring or conversely do they need skin to be in with them ?

Thanks in advance.
English isn't my native language, I apologize for any mistakes.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Troubles in chastity

Post by Chico »

That's a tricky one.
Are you using lube to put the device on?
Which chastity device are you using?
Manolas Smith
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Manolas Smith »

I had the same experience with a plastic cage and I switch to Chinese metal ones. Knowing that their quality isn't the best, I can now have the device on for days by only using some aloe vera in the ring zone when I take it off for cleaning purposes. It has improved my expense a lot
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by GoudDeal »

Tahnks for your answers, i'll try them as soon as I can :wave: :wave: