Are You Read to Play My Dice Dares?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mistresshumi
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Are You Read to Play My Dice Dares?

Post by mistresshumi »

<SPAM>
Anoniem
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Are You Read to Play My Dice Dares?

Post by Anoniem »

Sent a message on skype but havn't received a reply yet Mistress.
jautuori
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

Post by jautuori »

hello miss, i sent you a message skype
mike.630
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by mike.630 »

Email sent, Mistress
Luigiman1995
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Luigiman1995 »

I sent you an email, mistress. Thanks for the opportunity!
Luigiman1995
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Luigiman1995 »

It's true, if you email her she'll ask you to buy a membership to alt.com. Don't do it!
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

Luigiman1995 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:02 pm It's true, if you email her she'll ask you to buy a membership to alt.com. Don't do it!
funny enough i have been trying for weeks to buy a membership on this site (not because of this thread) and i fail to get one. The support was trying to help me but nothing works, now they want me to call a support team in the US to further look into the issue...i am not sure if i want to go that far. A little bit unrelated to the topic...but i just found it funny to see the name of the site here :smile:
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sexless Dummy »

RandomStranger wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:33 pm
Sexless Dummy wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:48 pm
Luigiman1995 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:02 pm It's true, if you email her she'll ask you to buy a membership to alt.com. Don't do it!
funny enough i have been trying for weeks to buy a membership on this site (not because of this thread) and i fail to get one. The support was trying to help me but nothing works, now they want me to call a support team in the US to further look into the issue...i am not sure if i want to go that far. A little bit unrelated to the topic...but i just found it funny to see the name of the site here :smile:
They want you to call a support team? This sounds very strange.

Just be aware that more often than not when such a thing happens this "US" support site happens to be operated out of some Indian call center where they want you to pay them in Itunes cards for their services :D
Not saying you would fall for that, but damn.. That is one incredibly common scam. I probably see a thousand cases of it a day.

Its just very common for them to pretend to be from the IRS, Microsoft, and so on. Their main target is always the older generation that is not very tech savy.

So basically, if anyone you ever know gets calls from anyone with a Indian accent that sounds like they are reading from a script.
It's probably a scammer. Slightly racist in a way maybe, but its just so common that its a thing people need to be aware of.
I didn't call the number for now. But i am still tempted to do so because the site seems legit according to some reviews i read. But there are three reasons why i hesitated.

1. I am pretty confident that i tried anything on my part that might lead to the issue (like different browsers, firewall settings, ad-blocker, antivir programs, cookies, cache, security settings) but they just told me they couldn't recreate the error, therefore it has to be on my end.

2. Since i am not living in the U.S. i have the feeling, calling a support over there might get really expensive.

3. My spoken english is awful :lol:

I don't know anymore...i get the feeling it's no longer worth the effort. But thanks for your warning, if i decide to do it i will watch out for scammer-like behaviour.