I want to edge but keep failing

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
WinterWins
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

I want to edge but keep failing

Post by WinterWins »

I've been trying to edge for a few months now, but every time I get close, I either don't have the mental strength to stop or when I do stop, I just end up having a ruined orgasm. It's incredibly frustrating, because everyone tells me how good it feels to cum after edging for an hour or more. Please help me :(
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: I want to edge but keep failing

Post by Bandit224 »

If you are having trouble edging, that is because you are having trouble detecting where the edge occurs. Below will help you to learn...

Start off by jerking very slowly (60 strokes per minute). If 10 minutes pass and you are still nowhere near the edge, then increase the pace. The idea of going very slowly is that you will feel each of the sensations as arousal increases. When you get close the edge, your cock will start to twitch and you will feel a build up occurring. That build up means that you are very, very close to the edge.

You will feel your cock strain with even the slightest touch to try and hold back the cum. It will feel very sensitive and hard. Congratulations, this is an edge. After doing it slowly a few times, you can try to do it quicker, but it relies heavily on understanding the feeling and sensations to figure out how close or far away you are from the edge.
WinterWins
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by WinterWins »

Bandit224 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:56 am If you are having trouble edging, that is because you are having trouble detecting where the edge occurs. Below will help you to learn...

Start off by jerking very slowly (60 strokes per minute). If 10 minutes pass and you are still nowhere near the edge, then increase the pace. The idea of going very slowly is that you will feel each of the sensations as arousal increases. When you get close the edge, your cock will start to twitch and you will feel a build up occurring. That build up means that you are very, very close to the edge.

You will feel your cock strain with even the slightest touch to try and hold back the cum. It will feel very sensitive and hard. Congratulations, this is an edge. After doing it slowly a few times, you can try to do it quicker, but it relies heavily on understanding the feeling and sensations to figure out how close or far away you are from the edge.
I don't think I've ever noticed my cock 'twitch'.

I will get to a point where I can feel the cum coming but when I try to stop it just spurts anyways, ruining my orgasm.
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bandit224 »

You may need to do pc muscle training. When you pee and stop yourself mid pee from continuing to pee, that muscle that stops things from exiting the body is the pc muscle. Just tighten it and hold for a few seconds 10 times every day and you should be able to edge easier. You should feel that muscle tighten when you get close to the edge, and ache when you are on the edge or slightly over.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

What helped me is Ms Julies Tantra training. https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=25714

If you have denied yourself for a few days, after a few minutes you should feel like the next countdown to ten will make you cum. Then, do the next countdown with lighter strokes. Stay at the new intensity until you again feel you won't survive the next countdown to ten. Then do even lighter strokes and so on.

Alternatively, you can cut the number of strokes in half or rest for the "nine" and "ten" instead of doing lighter strokes. Test what works best to make you fear the next countdown but not make you come.

If you keep playing this game for an hour, you will get closer and closer to the edge and get angry cock, which essentially is pc muscle exhaustion. If you find yourself coming, play more conservatively next time. Playing this for half an hour or an hour essentially is edging already. You train to find what you can handle with every countdown.

P.S.: Ms Julies other teases are really good for becoming an edging pro. You have to put the training in.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

I don't think I've ever noticed my cock 'twitch'.
Twitching, at least for me, only occurs with an extremely close edge, it is not necessarry. I consider an edge that intense feeling of needing to orgasm just moments before you do. This feeling can sometimes be hard to feel, especially, when you are already overstimulated, have a lot of cum in your balls or need to pee.

I recommend the following: you should be horny but not have been denied for too long. Have an orgasm or an ruined orgasm first, wait half an hour till you are horny again. This should prevent the feeling of cum rising in your cock to come before you even can feel the edge. Then stroke reasonably fast till you are hard and "feeling good". Then slow down, keep it at a speed that brings you closer but were you can still feel every movement. Try to feel the hornines in different parts of your cock, i.e. the tip, the middle, your sweet spot, the root. Try to increse the feeling of horniness in different parts of your cock.
Find the spot were you can feel it best and try to increase it as much as you can. When edging multiple times it helps to change the part you are focusing on.
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

Guess i have found a solution for your problems.
Attachments
EH.png
EH.png (48.86 KiB) Viewed 2057 times