Days of Denial

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Days of Denial

Post by RcSchindler »

Hi

I've signed up to document my NY challenge which is (at least) 7 days of denial. I'm joining on day 4 because it's starting to get tough. This both gives me an outlet for my mind and some accountability.

I'm currently following Days of Denial by Amy and loving it. The model is beautiful and the tease has a good mix of edging and cbt. I've also been introduced to naked exercise which was awesome. I'm not following it quite to the letter, there's some sissy/ urine play that I'm not into (at least not on my own I'd do this for a Domme) so in those sections I do some more edging. Additional task suggestions would be great, or punishments for skipping?

I'm also finding myself drifting to my fav models after the task of the day is finished, making it quite a lot harder to keep denying.

So I lay here after day 4 with a constant semi, nicely filling balls and a racing mind. I eagerly await day 5!

Spoiler! The Days of Denial tease extends to more days with Amy. So ideas for a suitable tease for my release day is welcome. Potentially a tease with a random chance of cumming to extend the week?
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Days of Denial

Post by RcSchindler »

I slept surprisingly well considering but I've made the 'mistake' of finding the stories section of the site! Now I'm wishing I wasn't still on Christmas holidays!! :lol:

I'll have a few hours to myself before doing a tease for the day. :wave:
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by AlltrueSC »

I am seriously thinking of another denial challenge like the one I did in 2014
for long term
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

Denial is certainly interesting! Something I'm looking at developing in myself. A bit of urge control can't do any harm. 2 more days left and then I need to find a way of releasing which fits with the overall theme.
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

Tasks done for the day!! That's a full 6 days 'under my belt'. Worst pun ever sorry, I'm not even wearing one. :blush:

To be honest, it's a weird feeling because I don't feel like I'm struggling. For that reason I'm going to wait until the weekend for release day. I feel a little bit empowered and I'm enjoying the anticipation of how much I'm building up. The kinkster in me may feel guilty about wasting the goods!

This is great fun.
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

As the week ticks over I'm thinking about how I've coped so far. I said previously that I'm enjoying it, and I am. That doesn't mean that it has no negatives though. For example I feel like I'm having much more sexual thoughts. I'm opening more teases and reading more blogs and stories that are femdom in nature. Therefore, even though I came into this period wanting to cut down on my 'me time' I feel like in a weird way this has grown. Not sure how I feel about that. I'm more open to kinks and I'm determined to make the most of release day, that's a positive as before I'd take it for granted.

I'm already half regretting adding the extra days on, but also excited by it. :love:
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

On the 8th day of denial my penis said to me "oi mate what you playing at??"

I've had a busy couple of days and was surprised that it was Saturday. I'm not actually losing my mind yet and my will power is staying strong. I reckon I need to tease myself mercilessly tonight!

That leaves the question of 'when is release day?' 10 days sounds nice but that's a Monday and I know I'm bust that evening. Hmm what about Friday? That would make my longest ever period of denial and I reckon I'd be quite proud of my restraint!

What do you think? ;-)
RcSchindler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by RcSchindler »

Made it!

Self training phase 1 complete!