Clover clamps

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Lovepain99
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Clover clamps

Post by Lovepain99 »

Does anyone know how to make Clover clamps oneself? :-)
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Clover clamps

Post by kerkersklave »

I would not bother, you can get a perfectly good pair for about 10 EUR. They are orginally not sex toys but for holding cloth for sewing or something. Some sex shops might sell them at higher prices but thats probably a rip.
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Sub/Slave(s): NO, thanks!

Re: Clover clamps

Post by blacklioness96 »

They have quite a tricky design, so in my opinion it is better just to buy a pair. As a cheap alternative, clothespins, paper clips, or chopsticks are suitable ..
If you make me feel special i’ll cook you dinner, suck your cock & be your whore.
I never considered myself helpless, but enjoying submission with my beloved man, feeling his defense - priceless! :love:
... The nature of any addiction is to desire more and more, not less.
The point is not in pain. The matter is in the openness, to be completely vulnerable to another person. If you can trust so profoundly - it changes you.
Discipline - the agreement between the sadist and masochist, whose sense in the inevitability of violations and the subsequent punishment, to the delight of both.