Aneros Tips

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
simpso
Explorer
Explorer

Aneros Tips

Post by simpso »

HI Guys
I have had an aneros for a while now and try it out from time to time.
So far ive had no major success with it.
Ive had the odd spasms with it and tingling feeling but they subside pretty quickly and never really get anywhere near a pgasm.

Does anyone have any tips to get better use out of the thing at all?
Anything that has worked for you?

Thanks
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Aneros Tips

Post by tckt78 »

I've played with a couple of generic prostate massagers and got my best experience from the initial novelty of the item. I even got a 2nd one that was larger, but it had a poor bass and the whole thing rotates the wrong direction. I've been considering an Aneros largely b/c the "original" may make the experience better. I've also been leaning towards the euphro, which is a little longer (men above 6' tall may have their prostates further up).

I've recently read about their new Trident line. The reviews on their forum are very intriguing. Long time users are getting some amazing results. It might we worth investigating these newer ones. Some food for thought.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Re: Aneros Tips

Post by edgeallday »

Check out http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?tit ... ced_Skills if you haven't already

It has lots of good info about what has worked for other guys and how to try it yourself. The "tug of war" part in particular is what really worked for me, basically using both your PC and sphincter muscles in conjunction to get stuff happening. It still takes practice and the right mood to really make it happen, but just try to enjoy yourself and discover new sensations.

You don't have to achieve the "Super O" to have fun with your prostate either of course. It can also just be used as a much more stimulating butt plug. :-)
tckt78 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:55 am
I've played with a couple of generic prostate massagers and got my best experience from the initial novelty of the item. I even got a 2nd one that was larger, but it had a poor bass and the whole thing rotates the wrong direction. I've been considering an Aneros largely b/c the "original" may make the experience better. I've also been leaning towards the euphro, which is a little longer (men above 6' tall may have their prostates further up).

I've recently read about their new Trident line. The reviews on their forum are very intriguing. Long time users are getting some amazing results. It might we worth investigating these newer ones. Some food for thought.
I tried a generic prostate massager before the aneros (eupho syn) and in retrospect it just wasn't reaching far enough so you're right about finding something that suits your body. I guess no single toy is going to touch all prostates perfectly. The first time I put the aneros in I could instantly tell it was touching and massaging my prostate way more than the other one had. I'm tall too btw, so I think that might have been the issue with the shorter generic one I tried.