The Sissy Program 2018

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SweetFrida
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

The Sissy Program 2018

Post by SweetFrida »

I started this ambitious project to create a full year sissy program for 2018, I got some encouragement and found a partner to help out and now it is actually happening. :w00t:

Who is the Sissy Program for?
The aim is to take you from wherever you are now, using steady progressive conditioning, practice and training to generally improve your life, and into becoming a cute, dolled up and willing horny girl that spends most her time in chastity and are addicted to anal orgasms, and perhaps would dream of having fun with well hung studs :blush:

The question is, do you dare to see how far you can sissify your mind, body and soul in one year? :yes:

Month 1 - Sissy Foundations - An intense start with setting you up for a sissy year
Month 2 - Sissy Mindset - We align your mind with the girl inside
Month 3 - Sissy Curves - The superficial matters, so let’s work on that bubble butt
Month 4 - Sissy Planning for the future - Grow hope as we look at what can be
Month 5 - Sissy Desire - We show you the power of your feminine sexuality
Month 6 - Sissy Elegance - Learn the moves and embody the new you
Month 7 - Sissy Sluttification - Throw away any old inhibitions and grow limitless
Month 8 - Sissy Feminization - You get to take back all the lost time as a male
Month 9 - Sissy Identification - Start to realize who you always were meant to be
Month 10 - Sissy Socialization - Embrace the social chit-chat that only true girls get
Month 11 - Sissy Ownership - You stand proud of the new you and we go next level
Month 12 - Sissy Finalization - We recap the training and look what may come next

I do think it is important will self confidence and self awareness, so we will build you up! :wave:

Post all your questions and I will answer the best I can. Also feel free to reach me at [email protected]

I created a Reddit with signup link and even more Q&A than below: Sissification Academy Reddit. You can join the 2018 yearlong international program here: Direct link to application form

Love,
Frida

Many thanks to Valeria at SissyLover for being an invaluable collaborator and making this happen <3
Last edited by SweetFrida on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SweetFrida
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Sissy Program 2018

Post by SweetFrida »

Thanks those of you who has shown interest :love: 50 from here and several 100+ from before. Will be a great year for many sissies I hope :love:

Some common questions for your interest.

How much control does a sissy have?
All participants have a lot of choice and ability to tailor their path. For example we recommend each subject to carve out a time in the morning for tasks, but we are open that due to life circumstances some just cannot practically do this and will do that task in the evening, that is all fine. You can leave at any time (obviously) but we ask you to tell us why.

Do you occasionally chat up the sissies to see how they are doing?
We keep track of you and your daily progress using The Sissy Training Book™. You are to mark a box every day you do your daily commitment. This book can easily be shared and so it would be wise to actually update it as you go and be honest. Sure one can fake this, but it will be tricky and require some advanced math skills to get this right, something we do not think anyone can keep up for a month, let alone a year. So based on progress we might give punishments, rewards or extra assignments. The risk if someone is caught cheating or slacking is removal from the program and no longer get further emails unless they reroll and start over.

Will i have to take pictures and send them to you?
We ask of no personal images or videos. However we do ask for collecting things such as inspirational images or images for conditioning, and we might ask you to share them so others in the program can benefit.

We might ask for taking non-identifying photos of your toy collection, or fashion items. We want you to always feel safe and comfortable, while getting enough push, punishment and rewards to keep moving forward.

Is there a deadlines for tasks? After all, good girls turn in their homework properly.
Good girls do indeed show proper behavior at all times, and cute little rebel sissies will quickly learn their place. You log your assignments in your training book as well. To once in awhile be late is fine but if it happens often we will look into administering proper behaviour adjustment. Of course the longer and deeper into the program you go the more strict will your grading and monitoring be,
Last edited by SweetFrida on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PaVulonowsky
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by PaVulonowsky »

Hope it will be a long time chastity in this programme :)
SweetFrida
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SweetFrida »

PaVulonowsky wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:13 pm Hope it will be a long time chastity in this programme :)
:whistle: :innocent:
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by ducaticarl »

what if you are a married man who secretly craves to be a hidden sissy and lead a secret second life as a sissy slut,
is that something that would be possible.
xx
SweetFrida
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SweetFrida »

ducaticarl wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:08 pm what if you are a married man who secretly craves to be a hidden sissy and lead a secret second life as a sissy slut,
xx
Possible to an extent. It is a complex scenario for many different reasons. Getting the confidence and self-knowledge might make it easier to talk to the partner about options in a way that is not an "all or nothing" scenario and to navigate any "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

A lot of partners do Yoga together or wonderful romantic pink bubble baths. She will understand you rather be shaved for that, and one step after another.

Relationships are not simple and I'm not claiming a simple answer, nor that this Program can solve it all or fit anyone's life, but it should at least be more likely to improve the situation than not :love:
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ducaticarl »

SweetFrida wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:18 am
ducaticarl wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:08 pm what if you are a married man who secretly craves to be a hidden sissy and lead a secret second life as a sissy slut,
xx
Possible to an extent. It is a complex scenario for many different reasons. Getting the confidence and self-knowledge might make it easier to talk to the partner about options in a way that is not an "all or nothing" scenario and to navigate any "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

A lot of partners do Yoga together or wonderful romantic pink bubble baths. She will understand you rather be shaved for that, and one step after another.

Relationships are not simple and I'm not claiming a simple answer, nor that this Program can solve it all or fit anyone's life, but it should at least be more likely to improve the situation than not :love:
thankyou
what i actually meant was as i am married i would be doing the program secretly, but does and would the program insist everything is done out in the open for everyone to see like friends and family, i dont have any issues with my wife seeing me shaven as we have not had sex for years and as been years since she as seen me naked, and if she did i could always come up with a reason for being shaven, but i meant more along the lines of would i be allowed to be a secret sissy and have that as a secret second life from friends and family. or does being part of the program insist i tell everyone?
xx
Anoniem
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Anoniem »

I signed up! Looking forward to it.
PaVulonowsky
Explorer
Explorer

Post by PaVulonowsky »

SweetFrida wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:03 pm
PaVulonowsky wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:13 pm Hope it will be a long time chastity in this programme :)
:whistle: :innocent:

what does that mean? :)
SweetFrida
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SweetFrida »

Grichnoch wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:57 am I have a question. Do you have an estimated overall cost that this might entail, including all the supplies, toys, apparel, curriculum etc? As someone start with relatively little of those things, I'm just curious if you have an idea what the overall expense might be for the whole year?
I actually do not, it also depends on what you currently have, also you can choose to get cheaper grade things or higher quality. However I do care a lot that every sissy has their economy in order and can be as stress-free around money as possible, so early on there is a class where we make a budget, along with a checklist, that you can update monthly based on your needs.

Sissification can be expensive since it is quite materialistic, otherwise, I am quite a minimalist but how can you be minimalistic about toys and fashion? :innocent:
Does and would the program insist everything is done out in the open for everyone to see like friends and family, i dont have any issues with my wife seeing me shaven as we have not had sex for years and as been years since she as seen me naked, and if she did i could always come up with a reason for being shaven, but i meant more along the lines of would i be allowed to be a secret sissy and have that as a secret second life from friends and family. or does being part of the program insist i tell everyone?
Now I get you! For me, risk awareness, safety and concent are really important. So no, not against your will, I will encourage that you seek out friends where you can be open (since our social needs are very real and important), and the program does deal with ideas and questions around "social transitioning" and possibilities there, but all with the understanding that everyone's situation is different, and you can progress with a dream-plan of how you wish it to happen, for example, going beyond to execute is something I leave to each participant and I see only those that have very high trust in their closest family/partners/friends ones might do.
what does that mean? :)
Yes yes yes, playing with desire and chastity is key, though it will be gradually implemented over months in the core program *thinking evil thoughts of very horny sissies*. Maybe an optional extra track for those with prior device experience would be something to consider earlier on - if I have time to add it.
Thebeast999
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Thebeast999 »

Do we get an email confirmation to say our application has been accepted, or that our application has been received at least?
SweetFrida
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SweetFrida »

No, unfortunately as it is now there guaranteed email reply until we start in January due to some technicalities I am not sure of myself.

As long as you signed up with a correctly spelled mail it should be fine. Send me a PM if you want me to double check your email. :love:

In the meanwhile you can join the lovely classmates in:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SissificationAcademy/
Tonia
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Tonia »

SweetFrida wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:27 am
As long as you signed up with a correctly spelled mail it should be fine. Send me a PM if you want me to double check your email. :love:
Hi,

I don't if my PM worked as I'm new to the site.

I have sent in my application :wub:

Tonia
SweetFrida
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SweetFrida »

RandomStranger wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:56 pm Well i signed up, sounds like it could be a interesting challenge of sorts.

Even if things like Anal training and so on ends up being rather..Redundant as i am a non-straight boy in the first place with a decent amount of experience with guys :lol:
We do assume you got the basics of Anal down, so hopefully not too boring. So to cater to possible "newbies" and "virgins" we instead added a extra "late night" anal intro class :-D
Tonia wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:12 pm
Hi,

I don't if my PM worked as I'm new to the site.

I have sent in my application :wub:

Tonia
Did not get your PM, but got an email I think is yours :wave:
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ducaticarl »

i also have sent in my application but not heard anything, i assume it will be january before i hear anything back.
just incase though if you wanted to check my email address is: [email protected]

xx