train to enjoy aneros

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
siberian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

train to enjoy aneros

Post by siberian »

i recently taken an aneros, but maybe i don't use it in the right way, i don't get any pleausure

is there any video, audio, or any instruction/tease to train me to enjoy it?
i am hetero, so i don't like any sissy or gay instruction
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Re: train to enjoy aneros

Post by Sissy Elise »

  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Re: train to enjoy aneros

Post by edgeallday »

http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?tit ... ual_frenzy

It's not a tease/video but these instructions helped me more than anything. Everyone is a bit different so it can take some time to figure out what works for you. This part in particular is what made it really happen for me (with practice!):
"90% of the journey to the Super-O can be done without the Aneros. The key is preparation. Two muscles are involved in making the Aneros do its thing, your PC muscle (the one you use to stop urinating) and your anal sphincter (the muscle you use to hold in gas). Locate these muscles and learn how to manipulate them. Contract your anal sphincter, then your PC muscle, then back again. Alternate contracting, then two contractions of one, followed by two contractions of the other, etc. Then try contracting them both simultaneously. The final skill set to learn is to contract them in a rolling motion, where say a contraction of the anal sphincter rolls right into a contraction of the PC muscle. Think of it like a belly dancer undulating her stomach, or peddling a bike, it’s not two separate contractions; it’s one wave of motion. While mastering this exercise, you may feel a P-wave. If so, that’s a good sign."