staying in chastity

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Ronyad
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

staying in chastity

Post by Ronyad »

i love being locked up but my problem is wherever i do i end up cumming like a sissy or otherwise and then removing the cage afterward. i really want some motivation to keep it on or to put it back on after cleaning myself up. also id love to know of an easily concealable chastity device so when i do get over this i can wear it 24/7
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Re: staying in chastity

Post by edgeallday »

Have you tried watching some sissy hypno videos or looking at sissy caption Tumblrs? Maybe read some chastity/sissy stories for a bit afterwards. Sort of just something enough to get you feeling slightly horny and submissive again. If that's what you really want of course :-)

As for which cage to get I think 100 guys will give you 100 different opinions on that since it's so specific to your individual anatomy. If possible something custom is obviously best but sort of semi-custom stuff (with choices for tube size and ring size) usually works too as long as you have accurate measurements to work with. What cage do you have now that is too bulky? And is it.comfortable apart from that? Do you have a preference for metal, plastic, or silicone?
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by DocileDude1 »

Sorry for kinda taking over the thread but i´m also looking for advice regarding a chastity belt,

My mistress wants me to get two belts.
One to wear at partys and another one for wearing longtime.
For the party CB we got one from utimi.
Has been cheap but isn´t that good.
2 of the rings are to big, the last to small and it´s hard to get everything through it.
Got some bruises but that could also have been the whips. You never know^^
The marks on my butt are still clearly visible after 6 days. The ones on my legs, stomach and back are fading.

Here the specifications for the party belt:
She wants the party CB to be goodlooking and made of steal.
I will wear some tight latex pants for the most time and the CB should be visible through them.
It doesn´t have to be inescapable since it is only to show that i´m in a CB.
It shouldn´t be closed at the front so that you can see the dick straining against the cage.
If it has a ring were the balls go through it should be possible to open this ring so that the balls aren´t trapped if the balls swell a little.
It should be lockable with these small padlocks. She doesn´t want build in lock mechanisms or something else.

And the specifications for the longtime belt:
I will be going through metal detectors with it (no metal) and i will be rock climbing with it (slightly frightend what will happen if i fall). The most important part with these belt is that it is comfortable and that in can sleep with it.

Would be great if some of you guys could give me a hint what to wear.
SubbedCock
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Post by SubbedCock »

Hi I just got my first Chastity belt today,

Thought i would want a secure steel one but i think it is a little too heavy but i got it on sale and it does the trick for teasing atm. For longer term self enforced chastity I want to try getting a bucket or similar sized container, half filling it with water and putting it in the freezer. Then putting the keys in the middle and filling the rest of the way before putting it back in the freezer.

I believe this will make it harder to get out of chastity although is not impervious.

Hope, this idea helps.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

Yep good idea with the key in the middle of ice. :-) People use ice in a similar way for a lot of self-bondage stuff too, having to wait for it to thaw before they can be released from hand/leg cuffs.
DocileDude1 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:14 pm Sorry for kinda taking over the thread but i´m also looking for advice regarding a chastity belt,

My mistress wants me to get two belts.
One to wear at partys and another one for wearing longtime.
For the party CB we got one from utimi.
Has been cheap but isn´t that good.
2 of the rings are to big, the last to small and it´s hard to get everything through it.
Got some bruises but that could also have been the whips. You never know^^
The marks on my butt are still clearly visible after 6 days. The ones on my legs, stomach and back are fading.

Here the specifications for the party belt:
She wants the party CB to be goodlooking and made of steal.
I will wear some tight latex pants for the most time and the CB should be visible through them.
It doesn´t have to be inescapable since it is only to show that i´m in a CB.
It shouldn´t be closed at the front so that you can see the dick straining against the cage.
If it has a ring were the balls go through it should be possible to open this ring so that the balls aren´t trapped if the balls swell a little.
It should be lockable with these small padlocks. She doesn´t want build in lock mechanisms or something else.

And the specifications for the longtime belt:
I will be going through metal detectors with it (no metal) and i will be rock climbing with it (slightly frightend what will happen if i fall). The most important part with these belt is that it is comfortable and that in can sleep with it.

Would be great if some of you guys could give me a hint what to wear.
I don't have a lot of experience with steel cages other than some cheap generic stuff so I can't really comment on the party belt, but for a long-term cage that isn't metal I really like dickcage. Some of it will come down to individual preference and anatomy of course, but it's the most comfortable one I've found. I haven't gone rock climbing but it's relatively comfortable jogging and stuff. As comfortable as wearing a cage on your cock and balls is ever going to be anyway. :lol:

EDIT: This thread lists just about every chastity device there is if you want to weigh your options:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9905