I have complete controll. Emotions are between panic and euphoria

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Zarkhes
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

I have complete controll. Emotions are between panic and euphoria

Post by Zarkhes »

So i somehow end up with my ex (Fwb). She moved from town, so i see her only on weekends. Turns out that her love for bdsm transformed to full all day domination. Now i have controll over her orgasms. I decide when and how she can pleasure herself, i decide when and how she hurt herself. I say, and she listens.

My point: I have experience with domination in bedroom. One hour, than back to normal. Is there anything like a guide on how handle submissions? Tips for daily punishments/rewards? General things on what focus on and avoid?

Thanks for tips!
To be forgotten is worse than death ...
ankh
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Domme (Female)
Sub/Slave(s): badjano

Re: I have complete controll. Emotions are between panic and euphoria

Post by ankh »

I think your relationship should be pretty normal, except it's clear you get what you want. For example, if she works, you can send her a message and tell her you want her to go to the bathroom and play, or play with herself while working. You can demand she cooks for you naked, or put a butt plug in her lovely ass, while you have dinner with your parents. And of course you punish her, if she disobeys.
These are just examples, so you can see that she is yours when she is at home, at work, for the movies.. ;-)