Finally found a real (and really great) Mistress and have some Questions

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Finally found a real (and really great) Mistress and have some Questions

Post by DocileDude1 »

Hi there,
as some of you may know, my last attempts at getting a Mistress hadn´t been successful.
But now i got a real keeper.
First of all i should say that she encouraged me to seek other people to talk to about all that.
She was the one who wrote me first at a dating portal (german one for bdsm).
Right from the start it was like she could look in my head, i really don´t know how she does that but it´s great.
We meet a very short time after her first message (1,5 days^^).
I had been a virgin till then but that changed rather quickly.
I should explain that i´m that i´m in my thirties and that i´m not ugly (actually i get compliments sometimes) and have had the possibility but it didn´t felt right.
With her it did and i really trust her 100%.
I haven´t said it to her but i begin to think limits aren´t necessary anymore because i just know that she wouldn´t do anythink that would harm me (well you know what i mean ...).
So everything went REALLY quick (she asked me a lot of times if everythings okay and if it wouldn´t be to fast etc.).
I´m very happy with everything but i got some questions for you.

She wants me to wear a chastity belt long time but said that it will happen only AFTER she made me addicted to sex (well i suppose thats what you get for not begging enough when you´re being edged^^).
I would like to seek some advice on the model.
She wants me to wear it full time (after some training period).
I will be going through metal detectors with it (no metal) and i will be rock climbing with it (slightly frightend what will happen if i fall). We have some time to search for the perfect model, but she hinted that i could maybe get one for christmas.

She told me of her three greatest kinks. She said that she would only something of that if i told her it would be okay and if she thinks i won´t have a problem with it. At some point i definitly want to do at least one of them.
I would like to know what you would choose.

1. Me having sex with another slave (female or male) while she watches
2. Being bound belly to belly with another slave (female or male) and being whipped (whipping takes place from only one direction so the slaves have to decide who gets hit)
3. She having sex with another Person (female or male) while i am bound and have to watch

Before everyone says hey go for the first, i want to say that even when it´s her order i think it would leave me with feeling of being unfaithful. I know it´s nonsense but thats just a feeling in my gut. I´m quite sure i´m not gay or bisexual (havened tried it yet but am not attracted to pictures of naked men) but she is bisexual. Can´t decide if that would make it harder or easier if i whould choose to have sex with a men.

We haven´t done anything extreme so far, the most painful thing was maybe that she was edging and palming me for a seemingly endless time and bit the head of my cock at the end (i´m was little bit proud as she said that she was sure i would scream but i didn´t^^).
Since it takes 2 hours to drive to her i can´t see her everyday. So she made a rule that i get 5 hits on the ass with a watered cane for each day i don´t see her. And that this would be hits where she wouldn´t hold back. I´m not quite sure if i should be thrilled or frightend (well i think i´m both).
How bad do you think it will be?
Just to get a reference to my pain tolerance, i once walked about 150 miles with a partially broken foot (walked 1,5 weeks and didn´t know it was broken as i walked, it just hurt like hell but i didn´t want that to stop my holidays).
I just get the feeling that it was a bad idea to tell her this story^^

If you want to write something i should tell you that she may or may not read this (and my private messages), she hasn´t decided yet if she wants that. A rule she has decided on is that i may not use any title like mistress or miss or stuff like that when i write with other persons about bdsm since that is reserved only for her. So if you are a mistress don´t be offended if i don´t use that title. She wants me to communicate to all other persons on eye level.
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Finally found a real (and really great) Mistress and have some Questions

Post by DocileDude1 »

Thanks for your replys.
I think i will go with option two as anon mentioned.
But this won´t happen any time soon since she said that i would have to be a little prepared for this.
Since we both did physical labor on the day i arrived she changed the hits with the cane to CBT which made me wish for the cane^^
In 2 weeks we will go to my first bdsm party.
I´m quite excited but not quite sure how it will be.
Everythings really great at the moment.

EDIT:
Since she wants me to wear a CB at the party we will most likly buy one this weekend.
So if you have any tips for a good belt please tell me about it till then^^
The CB she wants me to wear at the party should be a different one then the one i get later for longtime wearing.
She wants the party CB to be goodlooking and made of steal.
I will wear some tight latex pants for the most time and the CB should be visible through them.
It doesn´t have to be inescapable since it is only to Show that i´m in a CB.
The one for the daily use will come later.

EDIT 2:
Got one from utimi now.
Has been cheap but isn´t that good.
2 of the rings are to big, the last to small and it´s hard to get everything through it.
But it will be good enough for the party i think.