20 seconds lasting climax with tied balls

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

20 seconds lasting climax with tied balls

Post by rebekeplex »

Hello everyone,

Few days ago I had experience unlike any other in my life. It’s worth mentioning that before that I didn’t cum for 6 days.
I had 2 free days and I wanted to get the "No-twitch orgasm" described in this tease: https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=25754.

So I started on the day 1 in the morning, stroked slowly and stopped every time i felt my cock twitching. The twitches became less frequent the more times I repeated the technique. I didn't push the pace much since I knew I had a lot of time and I reached my first edge around noon. As I continued, I found myself being in the very pleasurable state near edge for a around a minute without twitching (just as the tease is describes) and then my cock wanted to burst so badly which made me stop every time. It felt like pulling the trigger on a machine gun with empty magazine. I took a few hours break after around 15 edges achieved like that and continued the same in the evening. I was so horny and asked myself if I really want to deny myself today and save it for tomorrow... SPOILER - I saved it for the next day. At night I was waking up and watching what time is it because I really wanted to continue.

I had only 3 goals for the second day - stay hydrated, edge until I can't withstand it anymore and spice things up a little bit before release - tie my balls. I was never into this cock/balls tie or CBT stuff but I just felt strange excitement coming just from doing that. So I edged over and over and in the late afternoon I felt that the time has come. After few attempts of tying my balls too soft or too hard I found an option that felt just right (my dick was already hard when I tyied it). It felt extremely exciting when i started stroking and made me go with really slow, soft and shallow strokes on the tip of my cock. Two or three minutes later started sweating like hell and the feeling I got was close to my first masturbation experince and my throat started „narrowing“. From this point it felt like any stroke can push me over the edge and my cock started throbbing. I knew there’s no going back from this point so I continued with even slower and softer shallow strokes. This felt like the only true edge ever, being just on 100% of the edge, not below and not above and at that exact moment I realized how thin line there actually is. Two strokes later I went over the edge and I felt the cum coming from my cock in an constant flow (instead of bursting out). I felt SO SO AMAZING (I don’t have words to describe the feeling properly). After 20 seconds it looked like there is no more cum to be pushed out and the feeling started to fade slowly, with my cock still twitching. It took me a while to realize what just happened before I started to release my balls and started to clean the mess I made.

The feeling I had during the cumming was slightly less intense than during a normal orgasm but it lasted significantly longer (usually my cock pushes the load in 3-4 throbs but this time it was 25-30 throbs).
I’m looking forward to try this again, though I know it’s going to be hard to reproduce.

Does anyone have similiar experience ?
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Re: 20 seconds lasting climax with tied balls

Post by edgeallday »

I've had this happen too even without tied balls or cock, although they do seem to end up tied up a lot of the time somehow. :innocent: It has always been after some intense edging like you described, and after some denial and teasing. So for me at least it's mostly about being very aroused both physically and mentally. It's still not a guaranteed thing, but orgasms after tease and denial are always way better for me even if they aren't that kind of orgasm.

Trying something new or trying something old in a new way usually makes me a lot more aroused too, and it sounds like you are pretty new to tying your junk up. So that could have something to do with it too :-) Tying doesn't necessarily have to involve pain/torture as you may have discovered. It can also just be used as a cock/ball ring to create some new sensations, and there are a lot of different ways to tie them up :lol: I prefer it over purpose-made rings actually, plus I'm into CBT stuff too and it just feels kinkier.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Sounds like you had a great time indeed :-D

Yes, I have had similar orgasms a few times myself. I haven't consciously aimed for no twitching as such, but I guess indirectly I did without being aware. I edge a lot in tons of different ways and settings all the time, and usually deny myself, but every once in a while I do try to edge and stroke with a constantly relaxed cock/pc. Which does lead to the gushing kind of ejaculation you describe, as opposed to the regular shooting out kind.

Stroking, or even worse edging, without twitching or tensing up is extremely difficult, but very very rewarding indeed. And yes, the line between "not really there" and "omg I'm in deep shit now" becomes extremely thin :w00t:
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
siberian
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by siberian »

i don't understand as this work, you did it solo or with partner? i see that webteases but i don't understand how that can work like you described
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

siberian wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:14 pm i don't understand as this work, you did it solo or with partner? i see that webteases but i don't understand how that can work like you described
I did it solo. To simplify it - The penis (when stimulated) tends to twitch. Twitches usually relieve some pressure by softening the glans and the shaft as well, therefore the penis is able to withstand further stimulation (it's like when automatic gearbox in a car shifts up in order to continue accelerating).

Let's say that you start cumming when you reach 100% of your orgasm (no shit Sherlock). When your penis don't twitch you can increase the stimulation intensity continuously (and very slowly at the same time). When your penis twitch, the stimulation intensity goes up and down. Then let's say that the orgasm ends when you reach 102% of the orgasm (at this point you stop cumming).

The following chart that shows without the twitching you can increase the intensity slowly and that means it you get more time between 100 % and 102 % of your orgasm (if you want). The lower red line is orgasm start (100%), the upper red line is orgasm end (102%). The 1 - 44 is supposed to be the "time", but you don't start a session halfway through the orgasm.
chart.png
chart.png (62.65 KiB) Viewed 3607 times
Hope that makes it clear for you :-)