Online or Phone Teasing Sessions Promotion at Cock Control

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
MsAlly
Explorer
Explorer

Online or Phone Teasing Sessions Promotion at Cock Control

Post by MsAlly »

Hello!

You may or may not have visited www.cockcontrol.com in the past - we specialize in tease and denial and orgasm denial phone and online text chat sessions. November will be our 15th anniversary in business, and to celebrate we are offering a free 5 minute phone or text chat session every day from November 1 through November 7 to everyone who's over the age of 18. Yep, this means you can call every day for a free 5 minute teasing session as long as you are 18 or older.

So if you've never visited us before, or if it's been a while, come check out our site and take advantage of this promotion. I'm looking forward to meeting some new teasetoys and hearing from some old friends. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thank you!
Last edited by MsAlly on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Online or Phone Teasing Sessions Promotion at Cock Control

Post by CH Hero »

So let me be the pessimist and guess how you "verify" the caller/texter is 18 or over....

Credit card - since nobody can take those from their parents and nobody under 18 can acquire them.... :whistle: 8-)

Forget that the age of consent in many countries and even within states/provinces within those countries varies everywhere from 13 through 25....

My guess is that at most a little bell will ring at the 5 minute mark at which point full charges start ringing up on the credit card information submitted. :lol:

Oh well... I guess ya gotta set some sort of bar even if you are laying that bar on the floor :wall:
MsAlly
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Online or Phone Teasing Sessions Promotion at Cock Control

Post by MsAlly »

I'm an optimist :-) so....

1. We meet US requirements for age verification and do not play around when it comes to doing everything we can to ensure no one who is not of age gets through.

2. If a client asks for 5 free minutes only, we set the call to terminate automatically at 5 minutes. If the client wants additional time, they'd need to call in and request it, and authorize additional charges. No one ever - EVER - gets charged for time they do not authorize. We offer a 100% guarantee so if the client talks for however many minutes and doesn't like his call, we return all of their money. No questions asked. Heck I refunded a 4 hour call before because the client called and said didn't like it!

I realize that I'll always start off with a negative balance with some because I am in the sex industry, but I do all I can to provide a great service to those who wish to participate (provided they are 18+ of course) and never charge people for things they didn't authorize or enjoy.

I hope this answers your questions :)