Erostek ET232 - stereo setup

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Erostek ET232 - stereo setup

Post by Ditto »

Hi .. just got an Erostek ET232 box, and tried to setup an audio track with it.

I can't seem to get the audio cable to PC working correctly.

The box works fine, the external mic works fine when set to Audio soft or Audio loud.

What I can't seem to get working is hooking up the audio cable from the PC headset out port to the ET232 box audio port.

I've tested the outbound port on the PC with a seperate headset in the same port .., that works just fine, so I know there is sound coming from it.

Is there anyone familiar with the ET232 that could help me out troubleshooting? Would appreciate it!
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Erostek ET232 - stereo setup

Post by Ditto »

Ok .. so I kept fiddling with it ... I think I figured it out ...

Seems you really have turn up that middle M/A knob .. right to the max ... for some sound anyway. The one I was initially testing needed it cranked .. then it worked fine ... some other ones I tested were less picky ... :)
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Post by AlltrueSC »

I just looked at the website and the product does not seem to have a review..
I appreciate giving us your option on the product
but ..
do you want to write a review on their site?
https://erostek.com/products/et232-package-deal

I remember reviewing a chastity belt to the company and they actually changed the design..
maybe you will get lucky and they will listen to your feedback? just a thought anyway..
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Turn the volume from the source to 100% and set the volume with the device.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

lolol2 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:15 pm Turn the volume from the source to 100% and set the volume with the device.
That and.... Double check the cable in the ET232 is plugged in "all the way". It has a tendency of being just a bit out. Give it a solid push to ensure it is all the way in. The MA knob has no impact on the unit unless it is already getting a signal and that knob does not affect volume/intensity.

Ensure the unit is set to "Audio Soft" (the 9:00 O'Clock position). Verify your computer volume is at 100% and the internal speakers are the default playback device. Ensure the channel is not muted in your speaker control panel.

Ensure you have channel "A" on the ET232 connected on both tips to unipolar electrodes at least 2 inches apart with solid connections. Each electrode should have at least 2 square inches of surface area contact with skin - you may need electro-conductive gel for this depending on the type of leads you use and the amount of hair on the skin in question.

Set up an estim mp3 files on a player such as VLC player. Ensure the volume is set to maximum for the player. VLC can set volume levels from 0 through 125-200%. Ensure you are at least at 125%.

When all this is set, adjust the "volume" of the ET232 on channel "A" to about the 10:00 o'clock position. The ET232 is a pretty powerful unit so you should definitely feel something if you send an appropriate signal through (i.e. an estim file).

Once you confirm channel "A" is working, do the same thing for channel "B".

Once both channels work individually, you may wish to check out triphase configurations which has a unipolar electrode on the "positive" lead of channel "A", another unipolar electrode on the "positive" lead of channel "B" and a bipolar electrode connected to both "ground/negative" leads of channel A and B. There are various locations to place the electrodes but everyone has their personal preferences. A common configuration is channel A unipolar just under corona, channel B unipolar around scrotum and base of penis, while bipolar is in/against anus. Some prefer bipolar butt-plug which provides almost direct stimulation to the prostate. You can also run a unipolar butt-plug with the "common" leads going to the base of penis around scrotum bipolar conductive rubber loop.

I hope this information is useful for you.

P.S. This conversation should probably be in the "hardware teledildonics" section but no harm done 8-)
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ditto »

Thanks everyone! Yeah I'll give that a try .. I've been playing with it more, and I do like the device ... I understand the differences from the 312b .. (stereo vs mono) ..
So just trying to get things working best they can so can try it with the CH audio files .. ;)
So far, it's "working" .. but the beats/pulses are not "clean" ... I think it might be mainly due to the actual tones used in the sound files ... ie they are not steady, loud beats, but rather a single beat seems to "pulse" loud/quiet/loud ... which I think might be confusing it.

But I'm definitely going to play with it again on Monday and double check all settings.
Strangely, I never even though to test the channels in isolation .. O.o You'd think as a Software Developer, I'd think of that.. *sigh*
I think something was distracting me ... :whistle:
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ditto »

Yeah, I think I got things working properly now. Thanks everyone for the feedback .. :)
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

Hey Ditto,

Glad to help. It is a pretty nice power unit so you should have a lot of fun with it for quite some time. :-D 8-) :whistle:
Ditto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ditto »

CH Hero wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:47 am Hey Ditto,

Glad to help. It is a pretty nice power unit so you should have a lot of fun with it for quite some time. :-D 8-) :whistle:
Thanks!

Yeah, very happy with it so far ... just experimenting with all these audio files around and such ... so crazy good some of them .. wow. :)