how I am becoming the pet of my girlfriend

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
badjano
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): ankh

how I am becoming the pet of my girlfriend

Post by badjano »

- This post is meant as hope and inspiration, because that 's the way I felt when reading about real life kink, while convinced my kinks were a thing I would live alone. My point is, real life happens, weirdly -

I am with my girlfriend for 11 months now, almost to the day. From the first time we became sexual, it was clear we are both interested in roughness, domination etc. Classically (any chess players reading?), we started experimenting with male domination.
I would pin her down, choke her, slap her..
I would cum deep in her throat, which she really likes. She also likes anal, and offered her ass to me so quickly we both found it funny :-P I told her I 've experimented with anal from a rather young age, and we sort of compared notes.
Then, I told her I had a couple of cages, she showed interest, so we tried it. I was locked for a week max, but when she unlocked the cage she was mine again. This stage lasted about 1 1/2 months.

Now, seeing the next stage coming, I wanted to share with you, the only community I love, my transformation into a well-trained pet for my Owner.

At first she forbid me from mastrubating without permission, telling me I would cum only for her. A few days and an orgasm later, she told me I need to understand that my orgasms happen purely for her. My mind got stuck, as this is an idea I had well-put in fantasy. - I was certain she spent some time with the teases of this awesome site, which I showed to her about 7 months ago. She also had a session with my tease-AI, setup with Miss-Blue, a couple of months ago -. After that, without warning, she didn't lock me for 2 weeks, letting me think she would lock me every second day. I didn 't even mastrubate, and when she asked and I told Her, she told me I was well trained :)
So, a week ago, she got her period and she wanted to torment me..
She started playing with a whip we have, slapped my balls, and started licking my ass. -Since I become her pet, I make a point of always being ready for anal, clean shaved to lick her without hurting her, I have all my toys ready. I try to never hasitate.. I have to be available- She reached around, and started palming the head of my always dripping cock really fast, then letting go, several times. And then, I felt the buttplug. I know this feeling well, but this time rather than settling the plug in my ass, she grabbed my waist and pulled me onto it! She fucked me while playing with the head of my cock, and she used the base of the plug to stimulate her clitoris.. when I felt her climax, I knew I wanted her to have a strapon, and I told her right after we settled in bed.
I felt very vulnerable the next couple of days, as this was my first "fucking".. But that passed, and now I am really glad for the new playroom it opens up for us :-P
She wants to buy her own cage, with her own money, and I thought it would be nice to gift her the strapon she deserves.
We ordered the strapon 2 days ago, and after that she wanted to lock me. I was so horny, I started begging her to play with me, even deny me or ruin me, anything before the cage!
After I apologised for being self-centered and pushing her, she wanted me naked and kneeling before the bed, bend over. She whipped me harder than before, slapped and squeezed my balls, slapped my cock-head. Then, she had me lay on my back, in bed. She put my prostate massager in, and took the magic-wand to my cock head while licking the rest of my cock.... I told her I was going to cum, she stopped two strokes too late, and then cofidently continued stroking me to an orgasm I thought already ruined :-P Perfect, I felt great!
She told me I made a mess.. She seemed displeased with her finger beeing covered with my cum, and she asked me what she should do. I joked about using toilet paper, but she put her finger on my bottom lip, and when I asked her waht she was doing, she firmly stuck my balls to my body with her knee, smiling and waiting! We locked eyes. She went to clean up, and then I told her I just felt ashamed, but I remain her pet, to use.

She told me she wants her pet to clean her occasionaly, I told her I adore her, and I locked my cage while she fondled my balls :-|

ps. I never took the offer to fuck her lovely ass, and I fear it may be gone, for now atleast :unsure:

to be continued..
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: how I am becoming the pet of my girlfriend

Post by AlltrueSC »

good story (I think its a story?)
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by CH Hero »

AlltrueSC wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:40 am good story (I think its a story?)
If this is a "story", it should be in the Story forum : viewforum.php?f=18

I suspect this is not a story but hey... whatever...
badjano
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): ankh

Post by badjano »

:-) this is a no fantasy,
that 's the reason I needed to share.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

Sounds like you got a keeper, or rather she is your keeper now :lol:
ankh
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Domme (Female)
Sub/Slave(s): badjano

Post by ankh »

edgeallday wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:04 am Sounds like you got a keeper, or rather she is your keeper now :lol:
oh well, thank you :-P
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

ankh wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:45 pm
edgeallday wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:04 am Sounds like you got a keeper, or rather she is your keeper now :lol:
oh well, thank you :-P
Welcome to the forums!