Webteases good for those in a relationship?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Hawkward
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): My wife!

Webteases good for those in a relationship?

Post by Hawkward »

Hey guys, used to be a long time lurker here, and interacted around here a bit a couple of years ago.

THERE IS A TL;DR BELOW IF IT HELPS

Sorry if this is the wrong board, not been around in years, I'm mostly looking to prod the thoughts of anyone with experience or opinions on this topic.

Before I left Milovana, I had been single, very much reckless in my kink pursuit, wanting to explore this that and the next thing. Since those days, I'm now in a relationship, engaged with the woman of my life who I'm lucky to be able to indulge my kinks with. On the kink side of things, I'd consider us switches, but both inherently submissive.

It pains me to admit, but as of late, I've been wanting to experience more nasty situations, having this craving to go even lower, to eat dog food if I have to, down to the point of my pre-existing moral boundaries... Milovana was admittedly one of the places I could turn to for shameless enjoyment. I enjoyed my time, loved the sense of randomness, not knowing what to expect, being asked to do something I would never expect, and feeling like "trash" in a way that I found appealing.

I have a barrier that stops me from asking my partner to make me experience cruel, disgusting, shameless situations because at the end of the day, she's my wife to be first, and kink partner second. While tease and denial is a part of our daily life, and I realise I could possibly ask for more, I feel hesitant through a sense of responsibility and respect that I can't make myself crack. We have positive experience in bondage, so we're pretty packed in terms of materials :whistle:

My partner knows very well that I have used Milovana before, and about my urges, how I enjoyed participating and lurking forum games and webteases, but one problem I have with most webteases that I see, is that the teases themselves make you the slave/pet/object of the author of the webtease, not so much through the angle of "I've been sent here by my partner" or even with the "person" cut out. I feel temptation from the content, but if it's not for my fiancée, I just can't do it, because I cannot betray her, and I cannot ever worship, serve, or act submissive towards anyone else. In response, my fiancée thinks this is kinda romantic, and is interested in looking around the website with me, in hopes of making some progress.

So I was hoping to ask, are there any webteases on here that remove the role of serving another person, or any thoughts?

----

I'm sorry it took ridiculously long to get to this point, had this on my mind a lot, it's been.... frustrating, I don't want to just be told I can fap or not these days, but it just doesn't feel right for me to push for anything drastic.

TL;DR
- Last visited Milovana years ago, now in relationship
- Been craving experiencing more than just tease and denial, such as pain, humiliation through things like disgusting foods, other disgusting thoughts.
- Searching for webteases where I don't serve a person in the webtease itself, or for advice and opinions on the above.
Kataklysmic
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): searching for one <3

Re: Webteases good for those in a relationship?

Post by Kataklysmic »

The only teases I have seen that are for couples just give instructions for the woman to do to her man, not sure if there are others though. Also have you told her that you want to do nastier things or are interested in it or just that you have the urge to push more, maybe telling her some things here and there might help and maybe she'll surprise you. I've never been in a relationship with someone who also is kinky, one day I hope to be though it sounds amazing. Good Luck!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

One that comes to mind but might not be exactly right.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=23241

I remember another good one but not the name, sorry ^^;
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Post by enoch »

So, I've got a story from my own life I feel you might take something from.

I had a situation similar to yours, where I was lurking sites like this and ended up finding a kinky partner. Over time I ran into similar problems to what you're having, where I wanted to experience things I wasn't comfortable asking her to do.

I did end up telling her about the things that were going through my mind, but not really asking her to do them. Her overall response to a lot of it was she was afraid she'd hurt me or I'd have bad feelings towards her afterwards. I feel like this is important. I took what she said at face value and didn't push the issue, because I thought my desires made her uncomfortable.

Later on, after we'd pretty much separated, we were still kind of friends. One day she asked me about some of the stuff I'd mentioned before.

Here's the shocker: those ideas aroused and intrigued her a lot. The roadblock was more like a concern and self-esteem thing on her part. She was afraid doing that stuff to me would damage our relationship, and she was afraid what I'd think of her if she admitted she wanted to do them to me.

For a specific example, I told her I was aroused by the idea of her urinating on me and in my mouth. She really liked the idea, masturbated about it, and even sought out another person to do that with. She liked the idea so much she was afraid to admit it, and ended up acting it out with somebody else she didn't have feelings for.
Hawkward
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): My wife!

Post by Hawkward »

Thanks for all of the responses everyone! I'll try respond individually to everyone - sorry it took quite a while >_<
Kataklysmic wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:00 pm The only teases I have seen that are for couples just give instructions for the woman to do to her man, not sure if there are others though. Also have you told her that you want to do nastier things or are interested in it or just that you have the urge to push more, maybe telling her some things here and there might help and maybe she'll surprise you. I've never been in a relationship with someone who also is kinky, one day I hope to be though it sounds amazing. Good Luck!
Yeah I had a look... some of them were better than others, I looked mostly at "An Educational Experience" by snakelinux. It.... actually had slight results on the evening in question? My partner had always treated my genitals with the utmost care, it actually made her initially upset, but she didn't know just how much I was willing to take, and how much I got from it.

So through the pages, while reading the pages laying in bed, I had been hugging with my right arm, using ipad on left going through the pages, being lightly slapped, grabbed and played with... admittedly a really good experience, one that I hope I'm able to show as something I'd like to experience more of :innocent:

Shattered wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:20 pm One that comes to mind but might not be exactly right.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=23241

I remember another good one but not the name, sorry ^^;
:w00t: thank you for this! While not perfect, tease and denial is a large part of what I love. Unfortunately I'm a grower and all of the chastity devices I've tried just don't want to stay on, so we have a more "hands off" chastity, like my partner's word is the key? It took a long time to be able to drill this into my mind, but I feel that it's been worth it.

The "if you can go without an orgasm today, you can wait another day" thought works really well, in fact I haven't even shown my partner yet and it seems to be happening as I've went nearly 10 days without an orgasm so far. My partner listens a lot to what I have to say, the only real, real shame is if I "really, really REALLY REALLY REAAAALLY WANT TO CUM" and feel as if I can't function properly without, she often opts to let me cum, but the last time this happened was during this period without orgasm, which she said no to... exclaiming she liked the thought that I couldn't function properly :3

enoch wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:41 am So, I've got a story from my own life I feel you might take something from.
(stripped down the comment to save space)

Whew..... thank you for sharing this story, and I'm sorry it didn't work out quite so well.

Mm, I could be wrong, but my partner doesn't really get aroused when topping. Rather she finds it enjoyable, amusing, trying to draw all the expressions she can. Of course, I can't say this with certainty, I'm merely drawing out what I've been told. Sorry if I made the post seem like our relationship was vanilla.... I too do share various fantasies, being peed on is just a bit cumbersome to setup, small bath/shower, no real space.

My partner does share the initial "afraid to hurt me" expression/reaction. I tell her how I fantasise about eating nasty foods (such as how I mentioned being happy to eat dog food), about experiencing more pain, etc etc. She acknowledges that she takes it in, but it's... difficult sometimes. I find myself worrying that I'm putting her through a terrible time, enough to make my mood go from aroused to automatic caring mode.... she might be giving me a handjob and I might just apologise about all the nasty thoughts I've had lately, almost kink shaming myself.

It's not all doom thankfully.... especially what I described about in my reply to Kataklysmic.