Chastity Questions

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Chastity Questions

Post by DocileDude1 »

I´ve got some questions regarding chastity.
First some informations, then the questions.

I´m in a fresh relationship with a women who´s really into chastity.
She wants me to stay chaste for as long as the relationship lasts.
And she explicitly said no complete orgasms, no ruined ones, no milking or other stuff.
But she said i´m allowed to masturbate if i make sure that nothing happens.
She doesn´t want me to wear a belt since i shall do it by willpower alone.
I haven´t really tried chastity before.
I´m about 2 weeks into chastity now and it seems to get worse every day.
She said it will get better after some months.

So here are the questions:
1. Is it really getting better after some time?
2. Is it healthy without milking and ruined ones and if it is unhealthy how bad is it? (she is very caring so i don´t really think it can be that bad)
3. Would it be a good idea to masturbate or is this a trick?^^

I know that these questions will have been answered many times before but here are my reasons for posting them again:
1. I trust you guys more then the rest of the net about this.
2. I´m really tired and a little bit lazy right now.
3. I really, really wanted to tell somebody about this^^ (if you want to know why look at my old topics ...)

Thanks in advance and please keep in mind that english isn´t my native tongue and i haven´t slept for more then a few hours in the last three days.
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Re: Chastity Questions

Post by enoch »

In my experience going without orgasms for long periods does have sort of a transition period.

For me, the first 1-4 weeks is really hard to deal with. There's kind of a constant frustration and need, and as time passes the sexual thoughts/interruptions become very frequent and hard to ignore.

After about 4-6 weeks that fades for me. Instead, I stop thinking about sex much at all. It's sort of like my brain realizes "well, that's not going to happen, so might as well think about something else". However, once this has happened any external thing that arouses me makes the frustration rocket to the surface and I become a frustrated mess right away.

The last partner I experienced this with really liked that, and if I'm honest it helped me in other parts of my life. Overall, I was more productive (instead of spending saturday afternoon wanking I would work on projects instead). She loved that all she had to do was flash me or make a sexual comment, and I was instantly at peak arousal.

As far as physical health goes, the body will have a nocturnal emission by itself after long enough without an orgasm. Your prostate will do this in your sleep. Still, it's probably safer to to manually drain built-up semen on occasion.
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

enoch wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:51 am In my experience going without orgasms for long periods does have sort of a transition period.

For me, the first 1-4 weeks is really hard to deal with. There's kind of a constant frustration and need, and as time passes the sexual thoughts/interruptions become very frequent and hard to ignore.

After about 4-6 weeks that fades for me. Instead, I stop thinking about sex much at all. It's sort of like my brain realizes "well, that's not going to happen, so might as well think about something else". However, once this has happened any external thing that arouses me makes the frustration rocket to the surface and I become a frustrated mess right away.
Where I live, this situation is referred to as "marriage". :\'-( :wall:
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

Thank you very much for you answers.
Yes i am experiencing a very light pain in my balls right now, but it feels more like a pulling.
Like if someone would tug them very soft but all the time.
Not that unpleasant up to now if i´m honest.
The problem is that i constantly think about it and that i pop boners for nearly no reasons.
I´m at a point now that it´s enough that i see i got a message from her, haven't got to read it to get hard.
The three days i spend at her place i was hard or semihard 24/7.
I will ask her if i could ejaculate without orgasm.
After what you said i would say if she doesn´t allow that i think i will judge by the amount of pain it´s causing.

What are your ideas on masturbating?
Does it make it easier or worse?

And thanks very much for the links, i hope i will come to use them (if you don´t mind the bad pun^^).
missyandsissy
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by missyandsissy »

Not having climax at all as long relationship last? Well thats boring. Especially if sexual desire will subside after 4-6 weeks... What is the point if it is not sexually arousing? In my mind denial is fun if it makes partner so horny he is willing to do things he never would. Like dressing up like a girl, playing with dildo... hold him in chastity so long he is willing to suck cock. That is fun :)

Crossdressing Shop
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

I asked her and both ruined orgasm and prostate milking aren´t allowed.
Since i really want to do what she says i will stick with that till i can´t deal with it anymore.

Then the only question left is shall i masturbate without full and real orgasm or not?
Do you think it´s a good idea to do it or will it drive me even crazier then i am right now?
Kataklysmic
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): searching for one <3

Post by Kataklysmic »

Yep I have to agree here, it's more fun if you are constantly aroused and denied then you're willing to do things you normally wouldn't. <3
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

Thanks for your advice. I think i will try the experiment like you suggested.
I don´t think that she will allow a chastity device. We have talked about that earlier and she seemed not to be very found of the idea. She said that it would be unhygienic and would show that i lack the willpower.
If it gets to the point where i simply can´t go on without it i will ask her again (if it isn´t to late then).
The pain in my balls is getting a little stronger but it still isn´t hard to ignore.

And yes Kataklysmic i find myself beeing willing to do many things i wouldn´t have before.
But up to now nothing which seemed to be bad in retrospect.

Has someone of you tried longterm chastity without milking or ruined orgasms?
Or do you know someone else here who did?
Some of the signatures seem to imply that at least.

EDIT: Chastity itself does not much for me up to now but that i do it for her is really arousing to me (still not quite sure if this is a good thing though^^). It´s something thats been done the whole time and so i´m reminded the whole time i´m doing it for her.
And she sure has some other interesting ideas.
The only bad thing is that we´re living nearly 500 km away from each other (around 300 miles) so we have seen each other only once in real life up to now.
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

Found out the reason why she is into complete chastity.
She believes that with chastity and some breathing techniques you can not only reach immortality but also eternal youth.
Well so much for that then.
speedster90
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): searching at the moment

Post by speedster90 »

That sounds pretty rough. What's the plan? Gonna prove her wrong? :-P
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

Nah that would take decades i think^^
Well she also wanted me to lie to my parents and the only reason was that godly law isn´t logical.
I said i wouldn´t harm others (and that telling lies is harm in a way) and so it´s over now.
Well at least this time i meet someone in person.
Not to be mistaken, she was really a nice person but that is a little bit to much for me ...
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

As i understood it she is practicing it but isn´t at the immortality level yet.
She also still eats and drinks.
But she said she´d done "sprit travelling" and such stuff.
Haven´t done that yet but that could be a thing.
I´d say i´m agnostic regarding these parts^^
Healing all illnesses and the rest is way over my head, but as long as nobody is harmed i wouldn´t have a problem with someone believing it. The thing i have trouble with is when you think that basic moral codes don´t apply to you any longer because of that.
I know moral codes have to be streched a little bit concerning bdsm but i think you get what i mean.

Well my ethics had been in the way quite a lot of times actually, this isn´t the first time.
Still not giving up though.
Hawkward
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): My wife!

Post by Hawkward »

First off, thank you for sharing your experience, DocileDude!

Admittedly, I found it enjoyable to read, though I'm sorry it hadn't worked out for you, I really hope you have been keeping well since :\'-(

I didn't want to risk making a duplicate topic, so I felt it was best that I added onto this topic as it's very relevant to what I'm currently experiencing - chastity through willpower, instead of a chastity device. I've been denied an orgasm for 15 days so far, which is the longest I've went without one as far as I can recall.

Initially I was extremely desperate almost at all times, I would end up having moments where I couldn't resist touching but.... I feel that it changed at the weekend? I went from feeling desperate to feeling more docile without said frustration. If my partner mentions sex, or anything else, or I see her, I feel my need rise, but I don't hit the same extreme need to feel her touch and to be teased, almost as though I'm chill with not touching, rather than wanting to touch so much.

It's.... slightly concerning.... I ended up being hooked to playing Terraria with my partner all weekend than wanting her to tease me over that span of time.... which is awesome, I love how I spent my time but I don't like that I'm so relaxed with it. Admittedly I have been touched a lot less since the weekend, with instruction not to touch, so with this overall denial of touch, is it maybe making me more subservient?

Sorry :weep: Just wanted to get it out some, have been talking over this a lot with my partner, so she's about 90% filled in at all times regarding these things, I'll probably comment with an update if anything changes.
DocileDude1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DocileDude1 »

I had been nearly 3 weeks in chastity and experienced something similar at the end.
After the first week i got hard quite often and sometimes for nearly no reasons.
After a bit more then 2 weeks that changed into something quite similar to the things you described.
I wasn´t thinking about it that much and didn´t got a boner out of the blue.
But each time i got a message from her or something like that i was hard immediately.

As i had my orgasm after it was over my cum was yellow.
Don´t know if this is normal but it hadn´t been before and hasn´t been afterwards.

I´m doing well now, just a little bit frustrated that it didn´t work out.
But is has been a quite interesting experience from which i think i have learned something.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

Sorry it didn't work out for you. :-( I know it's probably tough to see right now but learning that stuff about her beliefs/views relatively early on was probably a good thing in the long run. And yeah hopefully at least you learned some things from the experience that will help things go better next time. :-) I know how exciting it is to finally discover someone with some of the same kinks as you, but a good relationship has to be built on more than just kink/sex which luckily you already seem to recognize. You're already way ahead of some people. :-)
Hawkward wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:28 pm I didn't want to risk making a duplicate topic, so I felt it was best that I added onto this topic as it's very relevant to what I'm currently experiencing - chastity through willpower, instead of a chastity device. I've been denied an orgasm for 15 days so far, which is the longest I've went without one as far as I can recall.

Initially I was extremely desperate almost at all times, I would end up having moments where I couldn't resist touching but.... I feel that it changed at the weekend? I went from feeling desperate to feeling more docile without said frustration. If my partner mentions sex, or anything else, or I see her, I feel my need rise, but I don't hit the same extreme need to feel her touch and to be teased, almost as though I'm chill with not touching, rather than wanting to touch so much.

It's.... slightly concerning.... I ended up being hooked to playing Terraria with my partner all weekend than wanting her to tease me over that span of time.... which is awesome, I love how I spent my time but I don't like that I'm so relaxed with it. Admittedly I have been touched a lot less since the weekend, with instruction not to touch, so with this overall denial of touch, is it maybe making me more subservient?

Sorry :weep: Just wanted to get it out some, have been talking over this a lot with my partner, so she's about 90% filled in at all times regarding these things, I'll probably comment with an update if anything changes.
I think that's pretty common especially with less touching. After awhile your libido seems to kind of give up, which may or may not be desirable. ;-) A lot of guys seem to become more submissive in this state as well, where they just sort of accept it until the potential for teasing/release is specifically brought up. Do you know why being so relaxed about these changes is concerning to you? From your post it seems like you are still mostly enthusiastic about the whole thing. Just a faster/deeper change than you expected?

I definitely experience the part where I become less constantly frustrated/horny after awhile but I don't necessarily seem to become more or less submissive. Maybe I just haven't gone long enough or maybe being a switch my dominant side refuses to fully give in. Who knows?