Locktober

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Vertz
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Locktober

Post by Vertz »

Anyone else participating in Locktober? This will be my first time locked up for a whole month so I hope I can survive because I'm self-locked.

Any advice for a newbie?
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Locktober

Post by CH Hero »

Ya - hand the key to someone else. They do not need to know what it is for other than you absolutely need it back at the end of the month. Tell them it is a safe-deposit box, lock-box, or investment case that you want to not be tempted to open. Emphasize how important it is they do not lose the key. This way it sounds like it is investment related and they will be extra careful with the key :-)

Enjoy!
Kataklysmic
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): searching for one <3

Post by Kataklysmic »

There is a locking box thing that I bought awhile back to put my key into, it's a clear container with a lid that goes on it, you set how long you want it locked for, for me it works because I wont break it to get the key though I've only gone six months in chastity this way with two prostate milkings.
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by rabbithole »

Kataklysmic wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:57 am There is a locking box thing that I bought awhile back to put my key into, it's a clear container with a lid that goes on it, you set how long you want it locked for, for me it works because I wont break it to get the key though I've only gone six months in chastity this way with two prostate milkings.
https://www.thekitchensafe.com/

The kSafe. I highly recommend this product. It was recommended by Querty1234! in his recent chastity competition, and I assume it's the same one Kat has just mentioned. It is well-made and it works very well. I now own two.

If you're buying a kSafe for your key, make sure you go with a Mini. (In fact, even the Mini is larger than necessary. It'd be nice if they had a "Pocket" size, but it does the job either way.) It's up to you if you want a clear or solid (white) base. The price is $49 for one, or $79 for two (when you use their 20% off twinpack code). And if you're willing to make the investment, it's helpful to have a second safe that you can use to help manage some of your other distractions or addictions.

The timer device that locks the safe can be set for anywhere from 1 minute up to 10 days, in 1-minute increments, so you can set it for a specific moment in the near future. It can't be set for an entire month, but realistically, even if your containment period is longer than 10 days, you should probably still unlock yourself periodically for cleaning purposes. Just make sure you have the balls to lock yourself, and the key, back up as soon as possible. ;-)
Four Floors, Four Doors (Normal)
Floor: 1 | Points: 0 | Pool Points: 62 (2600) | Doors Opened: 3 | Gambles: 4
Last Ruin: 11/16 | Last Cum: 11/13 | Edges So Far: 211
sissy_chloe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissy_chloe »

Anyone doing Locktober this year? Maybe we could have a little support group/discussion kind of thing here, if people wlare interested. I'd like it to be open to everyone, locked or not. Even if you're just thinking about it or doing your own version, please post!

I'll start! I'm not locked 24/7 this month, but my goal is no orgasms the whole month. I have a device I'll sleep in, and wear at home sometimes, but during the days, I'll just be trying to stay honest. My thought, based on something a phone domme I called many years ago had me do, is to edge at least five times per day, record what I was thinking about each time, but no cumming. Not even ruined. I made it like two weeks then, let's see how I do now!

It's only day three and I'm already feeling it, so wish me luck!
Caius1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Caius1 »

Locktober, hmmmm... Sounds good. In fact it's been quite some time since I've locked myself last time.

I'll be locking myself and I won't be locked 24/7. At least during the weekend(s) I'll take the cage off because I'll be doing activities where the cage is on the way or is at risk of being seen. For example going to the sauna with my relatives.

But I will wear it as much as I can! And I will stay honest! There's only 3,5 weeks to go :thumbsup: (We'll see what the feelings are after 2...)

Although I am pondering... Should I cum today before locking up? I came on October 2nd so it would not be that bad to just deny myself and lock up :hmmm:

Update
So I happened to end up cumming once more on 5th and 6th :innocent:
But now I'm locked up and not gonna cum before November!
"Two possibilities exist:
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
Both are equally terrifying." -Arthur C. Clarke
Caius1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by Caius1 »

Out of interest: What kind of chastity devices do you people use?

I have this model https://www.dhgate.com/product/chastity ... 34544.html
With 38, 42 and 48 mm rings, I usually use the 42 mm ring.
"Two possibilities exist:
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.
Both are equally terrifying." -Arthur C. Clarke