Best prostate massager with a handle?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
GunrunnerNC
Explorer
Explorer

Best prostate massager with a handle?

Post by GunrunnerNC »

The Mrs. is into prostate massage, but she's petite and her fingers don't have quite enough reach for the real fireworks. I've read good things about the Aneros line, but they don't have a handle that would be suitable for her to hold onto to manipulate the toy during sessions. She's not into pegging and doesn't want to use an actual dildo. Does anyone have a favorite/recommended prostate massager that one partner can use on the other easily?
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Best prostate massager with a handle?

Post by zenlover »

We've tried a bunch. The Lelo "Loki Wave" leaves the rest in the dust. https://www.lelo.com/loki-wave
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

That one looks amazing indeed
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
GunrunnerNC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GunrunnerNC »

Is the loki as big as it looks? We don't do a huge amount of prostate play so I'm a little worried about larger toys.
dragoul
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dragoul »

Is it possible to turn off the vibration completely and just have the 'come-hither’ motion?
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

GunrunnerNC wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:19 pm Is the loki as big as it looks? We don't do a huge amount of prostate play so I'm a little worried about larger toys.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Using enough lube and time, insertion is not really a problem for anyone, trust me. I don't do a lot of anal play either and am fairly tight, but time and lube solves pretty much anything.

And once inserted, these toys are fairly small at the sphincter. The business end needs a certain girth to work well in my experience.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

dragoul wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:00 pm Is it possible to turn off the vibration completely and just have the 'come-hither’ motion?
Yes.

Got to test mine today - sure is an awesome toy.

It is indeed a bit on the bigger side compared to most p-toys, but nothing too huge really. Time and lube takes care of that.
brownsugar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by brownsugar »

Probably not the best, but when I saw the Loki thing, that price really threw me for a loop :P

If you want something cheaper, Blissful Cherry has some anal vibrators that work fairly well as prostate massagers. The shaft is ribbed and relatively easy to angle it into your prostate, at least from my own personal experience.

If I had the money, I would buy the Loki hands down, but given that I don't, this Blissful Cherry sex toy was a good alternative.