Reducing male stamina

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Reducing male stamina

Post by enoch »

Hello everybody, I could use some insight or advice about something. My mistress wants to find a way to reduce my stamina. It seems like she's trying to turn me into as close to a premature ejaculator as possible.

Does anyone have any insight about how to accomplish this? I've researched L-histadine, which seems like it can have this effect, but we're looking for something more like behavior modification (ie. something that doesn't require taking a pill). Any thoughts or input about this would be very helpful.
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Reducing male stamina

Post by CH Hero »

I would be hugely interested in ANYTHING that can reduce male stamina! This is also the first time I have heard of "L-histadine" so I am going to go look that up right now.

I have had a stamina problem from the very beginning of my sex-life. It takes me forever so me and my partner just get frustrated. Resolving this would be life-changing for us. Again, if you find anything at all that may be effective, I would be very eager to give it a try.
bribrookings
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by bribrookings »

Hi there,

I used to follow a tumblr page, which has since closed down, that covered this very idea! If it was still up I'd share it, but I think I can give the cliff notes version of the concept well enough here :)

The idea was to atrophy the muscles which control your erection, causing you to ejaculate quicker and get soft faster afterward (preventing any hope of a reprisal!). To visualize this process, imaging a marathon runner with muscles built for the slow burn and able to carry a consistent load a long way... then as that runner hits mile 20, turn the race into a Usain Bolt style sprint. The runners muscles won't be able to carry the load and will fail quickly. Then, before giving time to fully recoup, the runner my sprint again... and again... and again... until he becomes tired and fails almost immediately upon standing.

Now, translate that into your cock :P ... your marathon will be a fairly long period of tease and denail. You'll stroke yourself, edge yourself... but you won't get to orgasm for 5 days. You want to be as horny as you can be, but you can't cum. Then, on day 6, when you're ready, begin stroking with the intent to orgasm and DON"T STOP until you do. You'll want to... but you must go straight to your orgasm as quick as you can (it'll be quick after all your pent up frustration!). After you cum, as much as you'll want to, don't touch for the rest of the day. The next day, repeat the process; when you're ready, stroke fast until you orgasm. You should find you cum faster than the day before. The next day, go again, and keep repeating a single full forced orgasm each day and watch as your stamina drops each time.

I personally have only done this through 2 or 3 days or orgasm... but it worked quite well even in just that! I'd say I"m a quick cummer in general (without any teasing I can make myself cum in about 90 seconds). With this I came in 45 on the first day, then closer to 30, then closer to 25... It was wonderful. :) The owner of that tumblr page claimed he could orgasm in under 10 seconds with the right image in front of him :)

Anyway, it's just one idea and I can't vouch for the science personally... but I think it's fun, and I hope it's helpful!
perik43
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Slave

Post by perik43 »

I am very interested in this subject also, just have to "good" stamina and effect sex life in general. Most women like if they make their partner cum. There fore L-histidine is very interesting.
If you guys are bored you can read this report concerning L-histidine as a food additive.

http://www.vkm.no/dav/fde7c9e691.pdf
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CH Hero »

Thank you Perik. I will read that right away :-)