Tasks and earned Rewards sign up

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
drzang
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Tasks and earned Rewards sign up

Post by drzang »

Hello Milovana people

So a quick TLDR followed by a more descriptive outline.

TLDR - using an app called OurHome, we can both set habits/goals we want to achieve. Completing these tasks gain us both points, which can in turn be redeemed for rewards we can set for ourselves or each other. I’m looking for someone who would want to join in (easy to do) and basically improve ourselves and hold each other accountable.

Longer explanation: my main goals are to loose some weight and form healthy habits. My reward myself with sexual rewards, as it’s a reward system that actually works for me. An example, I can only get myself off after I’ve earned 200 points. It’s a good motivator for me. The same or different rewards can be used for you.

I’d prefer a dominant woman who would enjoy setting goals and rewards and keeping me to them or the more likely I’m thinking a woman who also has certain ideas of how she’d like to improve herself. For the later we could keep track of each other’s progress and keep each other accountable. Even collaborate on rewards the other could earn for completely or setting habits and such. It’s an alright app to use by yourself but I think it would be even more effective with at least 2 people. Please send me a PM and we can discuss further or jump right in.

I’m guessing guys out number women though so that would work too.

I already have an account setup, you don’t need one. Just send me a message with your email and I can add you. Alternatively you can create your own account and start your own.

The app is a web app with apps for iPhone and possible android. Free as well.

Link: http://ourhomeapp.com