Jerk off reward tool

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
simpso
Explorer
Explorer

Jerk off reward tool

Post by simpso »

Hi Guys
I have a really bad time getting myself to complete tasks that i need to do.
Continuing with my studies, Diy, washing up... you get the picture.

So i had this idea to turn my need to do these things into a game which give me rewards whilst also creating a denial for the things i love doing.
Jerking off, snacks, movies, games.. you get the picture.
My idea is to create a task reward game, using excel VBA with an access database backend. (its the only way i know how)

The basic premise would be you would set up a reward, 10 min ball rub for example and assign a value to it, say 50 points.
To be able to earn that ball rub i would have to complete tasks i set myself, do the washing up is worth 5 points. read a chapter of my exercise book 10 points. Go the gym today 20 points. and so on.
You then can choose to spend these points on that 50 point 10 min ball rub or save it up for something more valuable, say a full orgasm worth 500 points.

To make it more interesting i thought of some of these ideas also.

- You can assign as many tasks as you want but on the 10 oldest would show up until complete. Once you complete a task the others then shift up allowing you to earn points from them.
- The longer a task sits undone it starts to devalue its reward points.
- When you spend your points on a reward, that reward becomes harder to earn next time. For example the 50 point ball rub will now cost 60 points if you want to do it again.

As i say im working on this for a bit of fun to hopefully motivate myself to get some of backlog of things complete.
Will be happy to share the tool when its complete.

Wanted to ask though if anyone had any further ideas on from what ive listed above to make the tool more vaired or interesting.
Any ideas would be great.

Thanks guys.
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Re: Jerk off reward tool

Post by enoch »

I think the tool you're describing sounds like a decent idea. Actually, it sounds like this person is talking about something pretty similar: viewtopic.php?p=239320&sid=354cebda7c40 ... c8#p239320

All in all, I think this would make more sense as a web app. The basic functionality is probably doable in an afternoon.

I'm thinking with it as a web app it would be possible to do some things like this:
- share progress with other people
- allow others to update/create goals or rewards
- maybe integrate with a bunch of stuff through IFTT

What do you think?
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

Sounds like a pretty cool idea for a tool. I know there are a couple webtease series and a TeaseAI personality that already incorporate exercise/diet stuff, but it's always nice to be able to make it specific to your life and interests of course. Would this tool allow you to just enter in your specific "rewards" and "tasks/chores" manually and assign points values to them I guess? I agree with enoch some sort of social element would be helpful too to stay on track with it, even just a leaderboard. Or even just an offline ability to compare your weekly score to your previous bests or stuff like that.

I feel like tease and denial has given me much greater willpower in general even without directly linking it to other stuff in this way. I struggled with weight/eating most of my life until I got into tease and denial. Maybe it was just a coincidence but I doubt it. :-)
GunrunnerNC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GunrunnerNC »

There's also a tumblr called "edgercise" that's good for this.
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by rebekeplex »

GunrunnerNC wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:56 pm There's also a tumblr called "edgercise" that's good for this.
Do you have some more of this kind of sites ? This one has very few tasks to be honest.