Just ordered my first chastity cage

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Just ordered my first chastity cage

Post by killer1243 »

Well I finally did it. I just ordered my first chastity cage. It should be delivered in a few days. Any suggestion and/or advice?

P.S. It is this model (I ordered it from a different place though) https://www.amazon.com/Master-Series-Ch ... B008WEO0WK
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: Just ordered my first chastity cage

Post by Ryuzaki »

Stay lubed and clean. Other than that practice makes perfect and use common sense, nothing should be hurting and circulation shouldn't be getting cut off, I had these issues with a few cages I bought till I found one with ring sizes that worked for me, ended up with a CB6000, been in it for 7 months straight now. Took me a good two months to get used to it etc now I don't even notice it honestly. Q-tips are a good thing to have also if you plan on wearing it for long periods of time to clean it without taking it off as well.
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): NO, thanks!

Post by blacklioness96 »

Order code padlock
If you make me feel special i’ll cook you dinner, suck your cock & be your whore.
I never considered myself helpless, but enjoying submission with my beloved man, feeling his defense - priceless! :love:
... The nature of any addiction is to desire more and more, not less.
The point is not in pain. The matter is in the openness, to be completely vulnerable to another person. If you can trust so profoundly - it changes you.
Discipline - the agreement between the sadist and masochist, whose sense in the inevitability of violations and the subsequent punishment, to the delight of both.
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

blacklioness96 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:08 am Order code padlock
Why? For emalock or?
blacklioness96
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): NO, thanks!

Post by blacklioness96 »

killer1243 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:24 am
blacklioness96 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:08 am Order code padlock
Why? For emalock or?
Exactly! ;-)
If you make me feel special i’ll cook you dinner, suck your cock & be your whore.
I never considered myself helpless, but enjoying submission with my beloved man, feeling his defense - priceless! :love:
... The nature of any addiction is to desire more and more, not less.
The point is not in pain. The matter is in the openness, to be completely vulnerable to another person. If you can trust so profoundly - it changes you.
Discipline - the agreement between the sadist and masochist, whose sense in the inevitability of violations and the subsequent punishment, to the delight of both.
DailyTwo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DailyTwo »

This one looks pretty solid. My first belt was a CB-6000 and it just bursted when I got horny.... (after that my skin got stuck between the 2 parts. That hurt like hell......)

Right now I got a birdlocked and am pretty happy
untilitsred
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by untilitsred »

Same here

I have considered chastity many times but it was never a real option before. I chose the CB6000. Its very tight 1 and 3/8 inside diameter. After about 30 mins I was finally able to jam my cock in far enough to get it locked. I have to say its not uncomfortable now after a week of wearing it. It has made a big difference in my life. I love it. The sight of my own cock caged up is very sexy. The CB6000 makes it look like its in jail. lol. I don't have a keyholder yet. Its not really an issue though. I put my keys in another building behind 2 additional locks. Definitely enough to stop any temporary urges or weakness from ruining my chastity. Anyway I like it so much I ordered a larger cage that I hope will be easier to put on.
:love: Samantha :love: