90 Day Challenge

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Idrawlewds
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

90 Day Challenge

Post by Idrawlewds »

- Deleted -
Last edited by Idrawlewds on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: 90 Day Challenge

Post by polkadotwolf »

Congratulations on your journey and I agree that 90 days is a difficult task for most people. I think even 30 days is extremely difficult for most younger men with a normal libido. So if you can make it 90 days ... wow. That will be quite a feat.

Realistically most young men would need to be locked in chastity with release out of their control in order to obtain such a long denial period. I hope you do accomplish your goal and maybe even do a write-up about your experience, but I'm just warning you that 90 days is going to require incredible self-restraint that most men simply don't have.

Regarding your balls hurting. This is nothing to worry about. It's completely normal and harmless, even if somewhat painful. It is extremely common in young men when experiencing sexual excitement that doesn't end in orgasm. It is often referred to as "blue balls" if you want to do some research on it. Some men actually enjoy this 'ache' and go out of their way to seek it out since it constantly keeps bringing their mind back to their state of denial. The 'reminder' (their blue balls) forces them to think about their situation more often and this excites them, possibly making the situation worse. ;-)
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Noah »

Good luck with your challenge! I think with a valued motivation and a fair amount of willpower you'd be perfectly able to do it. I think the first days (yes, the ache can possibly come from that, but it should disappear some day soon) will be the hardest and your mind will probably try to find ways to decrease the 90 days (with cognitions like: "once a month is a challenge as well" developing to "once a week is definitely a challenge" etc.), especially if you've done it frequently ;p

I guess it makes it harder that you are actually doing erotic art because it might be one of your triggers ;p If I'd do it I would try to stay away from Milo as well because that would be one of my triggers!

Best of luck!

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
Idrawlewds
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Idrawlewds »

- Deleted -
Last edited by Idrawlewds on Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.