Pro Dominatrix

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
favouriteworstnightmare
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Pro Dominatrix

Post by favouriteworstnightmare »

Over the past few months I have started to explore my kinky side with doms and experienced mixed results. The first one I have visited was very dominant, made me feel truly submissive and she gave me a great intro into a variety of kinks. I was extremely turned on and had a very powerful orgasm when she fucked me and vibed me. I felt amazing afterwords. The only problem with her is she didn't offer some of the kinks I am into. So I searched for a second misstress.

The next mistress offered some more kinky elements but I found the session a bit flat. She didn't really make me feel in her power and she relied heavily on me topping from the bottom which is a big turn off. We was sexy and tuned me on but it wasn't in the way I desired. So now I have gone for a third option and she is a premium girl and I feel like she offers me the last chance of exploring my kinky side. If she can't make me tickI fear nobody will. Perhaps the fantasy is hotter than the reality.

Does anyone else have any experiences with pro doms and if so how did it compare to your fantasies?