Our progress so far

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SethK
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Our progress so far

Post by SethK »

As mentioned in other threads my gf and I haven been practicing TD and chastity for quite a while. It started out as her idea and for the very first time we played for about three - very intense - days. Since we both enjoyed the experience we decided to include it in our secual activities every once in a while. We quickly extended my wait time to about a week.
This was the duration we remained at for one or two years until we decided to increase my denial period again. Up to this point a ruined orgasm wasn't part of the way we practiced TD, but I suggested that if she does push me over the edge by accident, she shouldn't resume stroking. Instead, she should keep her hands off my dick and let it push out my cum on its own. The reason I told her to do so, was that after resuming stroking, the orgasm didn't feel as good as an orgasm after a denial period should. By ruining it and as a consequence by continuing my denial period I was awarded with an intense orgasm in the end.

Around that time I concluded that we can't be the only ones who do something like this and began browsing the Internet. I quickly discovered that a letting go of one dick before/during an orgasm was called a "ruined orgasm" and that there exist those interesting devices called chastity cages.
When I first mentioned purchasing a chastity cage my gf didn't like the idea that much, because she thought of these unwieldy medieval devices. But the next time I brought the subject up, we googled together and she discovered that they looked nothing like she had imagined. We quickly ordered a steel one and I ended up being locked in my first chastity cage for an exciting day :-)
After reading up on the subject I discovered that my steel cage was to large (11cm/4.3in), which is why I ordered a CB6Ks knock-off and surprised her with it. She returned the favor by keeping my locked for the next two days :-D (Although I was unlocked during the night. At this point, I still hadn't tried wearing a cage over the night).
We also started to change the way we practiced TD. Instead of agreeing upon a denial period before starting one, it became her sole decision and ruined orgasms did not only happen by accident, but on purpose to increase my denial period or just for fun. (My denial periods usually lasted two to three weeks).

Ordering yet another chastity cage (the CB6ks turned out to be too small) and keeping my locked up over the night, was the next thing on our agenda :-). Unfortunately, that still doesn't work that well for longer than two/three days due to cage related issues. Which is why I get unlocked every few days. (This is also the reason we ordered a custom cage, a few weeks ago ;-) )

Which brings me to the last year. At first she tried keeping me denied a month during summer and since that worked well enough, the next time we played I was kept denied for three months. Earlier when we played I was always able to guess my orgasm date and I would have also told that a denial period of three months was in the more distant future. To be honest, I always enjoyed TD and chastity, but when I read about denial periods of three months (and more) I thought to each their own, but something like that is too much for me. But since it wasn't in my power anymore there was nothing I could do and I must confess, I enjoyed it immensely. It wasn't easy, but it was definitely worth the ride :-)
The next denial period started this May (the one mentioned above ended in Febuary/March) and I've remained orgasm free since then (with the exception of a couple ruined orgasms). She said she'll keep me denied until our new cage arrives, which we've ordered two weeks ago, but she might change her mind and lock me up without letting me orgasm. So my nearest orgasm is still about ten to eleven weeks from now. This time she'll use to learn to properly ruin my orgasms and reduce them to only a dribble. She does seem to enjoy ruining my orgasms very very much and I have to confess, I enjoy it too.
A year ago, I would have been shocked by going from May to August with no real end in sight, but I truly love it. In the end, I'll remain orgasm free for as long as she desires and I wouldn't want it to be any other way :-)
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Our progress so far

Post by Chico »

Excellent stuff, I think locked up for three months is really awesome.
But what about your GF, while you're locked up, she isn't getting any "satisfaction".
How does that work ?
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

One lucky couple :-) Keep having fun !
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

Chico wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:27 am Excellent stuff, I think locked up for three months is really awesome.
But what about your GF, while you're locked up, she isn't getting any "satisfaction".
How does that work ?
Ok there seems to be a misunderstanding: I am not locked up 24/7. In fact, I probably spend more time unlocked than locked. For instance, I'm often unlocked on weekends and currently (due to some issues) I'm not locked for a longer timespan than three days. We also have sex (penetration) regularly, although I have to admit that my stamina isn't in the best shape right now. But who could blame me :-D Which is why she uses a vibrator for additional stimulation :-)
Aside from that, I can make her cum with my hands or my mouth, so there is plenty of satisfaction for her. (And licking her while remaining locked is one of the both hottest and most frustrating things I have experienced so far ;-) )
Lestat wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:36 am One lucky couple :-) Keep having fun !
Thanks! We'll sure do ;-)
MilanWindictive
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by MilanWindictive »

Chico wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:27 am Excellent stuff, I think locked up for three months is really awesome.
How does that work ?
maybe like this?