Help me choose a new chastity device

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
a1m1
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Help me choose a new chastity device

Post by a1m1 »

Hi there,

I've owned a CB6000 for about a year now and I definitely need to change it. I wasn't a huge fan of the device, it was ok for short term play but nothing more. I had issues with comfort and now it's starting to come apart I can't wear it.

I'm looking to either getting The Vice or a Holy Trainer v2 or something along those lines.

Can anyone recommend me a decent device which is good for comfort and long term usage without damage. I'd like to get something so I can push my limits and go for longer periods of time in the cage.

Thanks
Needing denial while wanting to cum - I'm my own worst enemy
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Re: Help me choose a new chastity device

Post by enoch »

I own a Vice and I'm not sure if I can recommend it. I've played around with different ring and spacer combinations and found that it seems like no matter what it becomes uncomfortable after several days of wear (5-6 days).

This is with applying vaseline around the ring 2-3 times a day. The hinge mechanism on the ring is a point of irritation, and the way the spacer fits together can cause pinching.

Also, the last time I wore it for about 5 days the plastic part where the spacer attaches broke and now it's not wearable. This was about 2 months after I started using it.
CBT
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Elly

Post by CBT »

Steel "Cage" Type devices are a good alternative, and are easier to clean without taking off...but can be a bit trickier to fit properly, so research and close measurements are a must. The extra weight is a factor as well. I actually like the added weight and reminder that its there, but some find it more of a nuisance.

You can buy cheap versions of better brands, to try one out, without too much risk of breakage due to the fact that its hard to break even a cheap steel belt...lol

Due to the usual design, there is a lot more access available without taking off the device, but this can also mean easier access for stimulation, if you are that type of wearer (who needs full coverage in those occasional moments of weakness)
Hostage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hostage »

I own a BON4. It havw no problem w/ comfort, but it is silicon. Maybe not hardcore and secure for everyone.

First it needs some time to got it on, but it was better evertime. I use some waterbased lube and clean it every day.

I never had an orgasm in side, but sometimes it is hard to be strong when cleaning and if it didn't get on quickly, I sometimes start jerking off. Yes, I need a mistress.

Hostage
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

Hey guys,

I thought this might be the right thread to post my question. I´m thinking about getting a copy of a bon4, something like this one. What do you think, could it be nice to give it a try? I already owned a copy of a cb6000 and I was quite satisfied apart from the fact that it bursted during intensive use.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Medical ... 1188c3a336
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

servus wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:03 pm Hey guys,

I thought this might be the right thread to post my question. I´m thinking about getting a copy of a bon4, something like this one. What do you think, could it be nice to give it a try? I already owned a copy of a cb6000 and I was quite satisfied apart from the fact that it bursted during intensive use.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Medical ... 1188c3a336
I don't wish the be the bearer of bad news, but I bought a cheap one that looked identical to that (except it was white/clear) from Amazon, and at least for me there was no chance of ever wearing it comfortably. Even with the biggest ring it took a superhuman effort (and lube) to get it around my balls and it badly cut off circulation. The tube part of it was really soft too, so edging/cumming with a vibrator was way too easy. On top of all that it would have been pretty bulky underneath clothes too since it didn't curve. Plus it was terrible for a "grower" if that's an issue for you. Here's the one I'm referring to in case you are curious: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00P27ESPO/

I haven't tried a real BON4 but looking at pictures/videos it looks like it has a lot more room for your balls to actually fit in the darn thing, plus it's clearly made of harder silicone, and it's curved a bit. It does also cost 10x as much of course. It sucks having to spend so much money for something you aren't sure of, but a lot of the cheap knockoff chastity cages are sadly poor imitations. If metal cages are an option you can generally get a decent one of those cheaper than silicone/plastic FWIW.

I have a DickCage if you are looking at silicone devices specifically but it's also about 10x the cost of that cheap one. It's the best one I've owned out of 3 semi-expensive ($100+) devices I've had though. It's a really unique design where the tube basically goes deep into the base ring part of it so it actually works pretty well for "growers" which is an issue with most chastity devices for me. So much of it really depends on your individual anatomy/proportions.

Along those lines, whatever device you get I strongly recommend trying to find out the measurements on both the tube and the base ring(s), and also finding out your EXACT measurements for your cock+ball combined and your cock alone both erect and soft (using a string and marking it then measuring is the easiest way). What seem like tiny differences can actually make a huge difference in the comfort of a device, and can determine how effective it is too.

Good luck! It may take some searching but eventually you'll find what you're looking for. :-)
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

Thank you very much for your reply :)
I already found out how wonderful it can be when you find the right size of the parts with my cb6000 knockoff. :) It was much nicer then. :)
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

I might get this one now because I liked the cb6000 and because I´d like to try something different to plastic :)
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Male-Ch ... 2c37edb63c
Ryuzaki
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Ryuzaki »

I tried the Holy Trainer 2 and ended up buying all the ring sizes, none of them worked for me like too big or the regular one and small one cut off circulation sadly but otherwise it felt very comfortable just wish the rings would have worked for me, have no problems with the CB6000 for some reason.