Bot kills rating?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Onepiecefan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): no one...
Sub/Slave(s): no one as well^^

Bot kills rating?

Post by Onepiecefan »

Hi,

is it possible, that a bot kills some ratings from new teases or are so many haters around the corner? I have seen it many times now for a while that teases which were good rated suddenly lose a lot of rating points. Around 1 full rating point in 1 hour? For example the last translation from LegalizeRanch. The original tease has a rating of 4.6 and the translation only 2.7? Yesterday the translation had a rating of 4.3? Looks fishy to me...

Or is it just my imagination?

lg Opf
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Bot kills rating?

Post by d3vi0n »

don't know about bots. but yeah, it seems like there are trolls/hater around who try to bring ratings on newer published teases down, by giving 1-star ratings as much / often as possible. Maybe its just because of the "fun" of trolling or there is some jealousy involved. I would suggest to just ignore ratings. But it is especially sad, when it discourages new authors to create more teases. I have no idea what we could do about it. Maybe making given ratings public?
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Bot kills rating?

Post by FATALES »

I do not know about robots. My first teases did not score more than 2.5
I also rated all the teases which did not excite me 1 or 2
Now I'm giving 3 if you've been doing the little effort , when the topic is not interested.
If the story of 10 pages is so shit.
You do not scream, I've always been trying to bring new ideas. Many people, many tastes.
Someone will appreciate it and someone does not. It may be that the first thing you saw your tease gave a high rating they did not already have. I also saw the opposite effect. From Score 2, it was 3.8 on the other day.