Most Effective Edging Techniques?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Most Effective Edging Techniques?

Post by polkadotwolf »

Some things you could try. These ideas are meant to "mix and match" and not necessarily try out all at once. Some of them incompatible with each other. If you do try, please post how it worked out:

- In an ideal world you would give someone else control if you can. Nothing will make you as horny or having your mind constantly thinking about orgasm, stroking or stimulation of some kind than that. Not always easy or possible, but just saying this is the most sure fire way to rev up your libido and have you horny and thinking about sexual stimulation all the time.

- Set a specific time to edge and have a time-limit (e.g. 1/2 hr). The restriction will have you thinking about it all day long. Waiting with anticipation for that time.

- Rather than edge, edge, edge, over and over, aim for a single edge which you build up to as slowly as possible (within your time-limit above).

- Do 'no-twitch'. That is don't let your cock twitch, and every time it does you stop for a set time (e.g. 20 seconds). e.g. https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=25754

- Do very shallow strokes of the head only (combined with no twitch and to a single edge).

- Edge, stop and let yourself get soft, then start again. Repeat until you can't get hard anymore. There are quite a few teases on here with that theme (i.e. going soft over and over). Of course this kind of play can take a very long time and is incompatible with doing only a single edge.

- Listen to a hypnosis file when you go to bed. Not 'joi' or anything like that. Just one with a sexy voice and alluring fantasy. There is quite a bit of free stuff out there, although only a few push my buttons just right. Personally I like the audio associated with this video as an example - https://mega.nz/#!SQd0UZDJ!qA-5McSnjYkL ... ZC8ZQPoJ18 The video is fun to do to as prescribed in the instructions.
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Sexless Dummy »

For me it would be lots of stroking but absolutely no edging. It doesnt really matter how long or often every day, as soon as i am not allowed to edge, it is a matter of days till i get really frustrated and blue-balled.

My theory is, that edging results in "Mini-Ruined-Orgasms" which means every edge releases a tiny bit of cum in the bladder. I made the experience that a orgasm after an extrem edging session is pretty underwhelming in terms of the amount of cum.

Of course a few edges every other day will add to the frustration, as long as it stays at a few :lol:

A tease that gets me guaranteed in blue-ball hell is Stroke Training from millie86. I was never able to finish it....and i tried alot :-D
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

- Do 'no-twitch'. That is don't let your cock twitch, and every time it does you stop for a set time (e.g. 20 seconds). e.g. https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=25754

- Do very shallow strokes of the head only (combined with no twitch and to a single edge).

- Edge, stop and let yourself get soft, then start again. Repeat until you can't get hard anymore. There are quite a few teases on here with that theme (i.e. going soft over and over). Of course this kind of play can take a very long time and is incompatible with doing only a single edge.
I have good experience with doing exactly this and I agree that this is probably the key for the most effective edging. Building the edges slowly is the essence in my oppinion. I would add the "better safe than sorry" factor to this, because dripping tiny bits of cum few times during the session makes me feel like I don't need release in the end. It's related to:
My theory is, that edging results in "Mini-Ruined-Orgasms" which means every edge releases a tiny bit of cum in the bladder. I made the experience that a orgasm after an extrem edging session is pretty underwhelming in terms of the amount of cum.
So don't push too far with those edges until you are 100% sure that you are in control of what's happening.

And speaking of getting the desired effects...
I've read lots of blogs and stories about guys being so desperate to cum they get random hard-ons all day, their cock is always leaking pre-cum, or they totally blow their load in their sleep. Or at least get an achy set of blue balls. I find that when I am doing a denial period, I never really get that effect.
These blogs are full of stuff that "sounds great, but doesn't work" or we can call it half-truths or as someone mentioned before "stuff that would only happen in ideal world". So... getting random boners are less likely to happen if the cock gets erected for edging many times a day. Cock usually doesn't leak precum all day long unless it's somehow stimulated. Blowing your load during sleep is a thing that I intended to achieve but according to what I read, edging doesn't affect that in any possible way. The body uses nocturnal emissions to get rid of "old" cum, and you usually need to not cum for at least 3 weeks in order to get it. And finally blue balls... I don't have any experience with that and I'm glad.

Ultimately I would like to be so pent up and ready to burst that I could finally cum from anal stimulation only
There are videos that shows it's possible (regardless of edging), but on the other hand it never happens in femdom pegging videos... Search for handsfree prostate orgasm (and definetely read about it before you try)
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

There's also Patti's 'Mirror Trick' and 'Masturcizing' stuff, which sounds agonisingly delicious. I think someone tried to make a how-to retrospective 'tease' several years ago here ... search for those terms and you should find them.