handjob without orgasm

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Hostage
Explorer
Explorer

handjob without orgasm

Post by Hostage »

In a book about male chastity I read that it is possible to give a handjob forever without orgasm. I tried my self, but got an orgasm after 25 minutes. Maybe I did wrong. I would like to discuss and everyone who like can try it.

If you only rub up and never down, it should be impossible to have an orgasm. I pulled my foreskin back and hold it with one hand., I use much lube and and start on the base and rub to the head of my penis. Then start again on the base and rub to the head. After 8 minutes it feels like edging and for the rest of the time I was on the edge. After 25 minutes I came, but I am not sure, if I did accidently did some down strokes.

The book says, that it work because we only should sum in vaginas and if we push put is a better time to cum, because your cock will be inside.

Is it myth and I did something wrobng or is it fiction?

Hostage
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Re: handjob without orgasm

Post by edgeallday »

Sounds like a myth to me, at least as far as it being a general rule that applies to all men. Definitely a hot idea though! A lot of us have ruined orgasms completely removing our hands/stimulation or cum from just rubbing the underside. Plus there's vibrators and estim which a lot of guys can also orgasm from. None of those things are "pushing" at all.

Obviously if you are only stroking up and not down there will be a lot less stimulation though which would make it harder to cum. Maybe even impossible for some guys but that's so dependent on the individual and their body/cock, and probably more importantly their mind state.

If you really want to have a handjob without orgasm just stop or dramatically reduce the stimulation when you get too close. It's a tried and true method. :-)
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by rebekeplex »

Sounds like a myth to me too. You need some level of excitement to achieve boner (if you don't use any pills or other stuff). To be able to get stroked without orgasm, you would need to keep the same level of excitement all the time... and that's not how it works, because you either get less excited and your dick goes limp or you get more excited, and more and more until orgasm. Since the body reacts on different stimulations (each of 5 senses), you would have to be able to regulate the amount of excitement in your head to keep yourself hard but not anything else. Speaking of which, what's the point here ?
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

It is a myth, but there is also something to it as well.

If you are horny enough, ANYTHING can get you to the point of orgasm, even pure mental stimulation and nothing else.

On the other hand, it is very difficult to orgasm only stroking up and so is a GREAT (and extremely sexually frustrating) teasing technique. AND, it is even more difficult if someone does it to you because they don't have the feedback to maximize the pleasure 'just right' like you would to yourself so it's significantly harder to orgasm that way.

So while you can't stroke 'forever', this technique did 'mostly' achieve what you wanted. It allowed you to feel right on edge of orgasm for 15 minutes, which is pretty amazing.

But there is no foolproof way to tease without orgasm. I know a girl who had a guy orgasm from massaging her breasts. He was clothed and he wasn't touching himself in any way. She wasn't touching him either, but he became so sexually excited that he came in his pants simply from massaging her breasts.
Hostage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hostage »

edgeallday wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:26 pmIf you really want to have a handjob without orgasm just stop or dramatically reduce the stimulation when you get too close. It's a tried and true method. :-)
I am not sure, if I really want. :lol: I may need a Mistress to know for me.

I felt so much heat in my body before I came that I detected that I am near but at the same time I thought that it maybe will not happend. Before I started I put a timer on 1 hour to make a break, if nothing would happend. That's why I know the times.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edgeallday »

polkadotwolf wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:38 pm It is a myth, but there is also something to it as well.

If you are horny enough, ANYTHING can get you to the point of orgasm, even pure mental stimulation and nothing else.

On the other hand, it is very difficult to orgasm only stroking up and so is a GREAT (and extremely sexually frustrating) teasing technique. AND, it is even more difficult if someone does it to you because they don't have the feedback to maximize the pleasure 'just right' like you would to yourself so it's significantly harder to orgasm that way.

So while you can't stroke 'forever', this technique did 'mostly' achieve what you wanted. It allowed you to feel right on edge of orgasm for 15 minutes, which is pretty amazing.

But there is no foolproof way to tease without orgasm. I know a girl who had a guy orgasm from massaging her breasts. He was clothed and he wasn't touching himself in any way. She wasn't touching him either, but he became so sexually excited that he came in his pants simply from massaging her breasts.
Yep it's a fun teasing idea for sure and I'd gladly volunteer as a guinea pig for further research. :blush:

It's an often repeated cliche but your story show it's really true that our mind/brain really is our most important sexual organ.
Hostage
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Hostage »

polkadotwolf wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:38 pm If you are horny enough, ANYTHING can get you to the point of orgasm, even pure mental stimulation and nothing else.
That is the oother thing I tried but never got work. I am interested in limits. How are they and how far can I go?
polkadotwolf wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:38 pm So while you can't stroke 'forever', this technique did 'mostly' achieve what you wanted. It allowed you to feel right on edge of orgasm for 15 minutes, which is pretty amazing.
Yes, that feeling is great, but just to be honest and not to complain: The orgasm didn't feel very diferent. It was like if it grows smoothly. I usual orgasm is compared to that suddenly and powerful.
polkadotwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by polkadotwolf »

Hostage wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:28 pm Yes, that feeling is great, but just to be honest and not to complain: The orgasm didn't feel very diferent. It was like if it grows smoothly. I usual orgasm is compared to that suddenly and powerful.
I read an article that orgasms are either 9's or 2's (on a scale of 1-to-10). Maybe that's an exaggeration, but basically the point was that orgasms are either awesome or a dud.

For me (and I believe many others) the point of 'tease and denial' is not to increase the pleasure of the orgasm itself (although generally it does help produce a '10'). The pleasure is in the feeling of arousal building up to it - possibly for days. Many guys on here even go out of their way to 'ruin' their orgasm (i.e. make it a '2') because it is the idea of arousal that is the fantasy, not "the best orgasm ever".

Another technique that I think is better than up-only strokes is to prevent 'twitching'. Basically you stroke, but if your cock twitches in a noticeable way, you stop stroking for 30 seconds (or so) and then start again. I HIGHLY recommend this technique. One of two things will happen. Either you will start to build up to the most incredible orgasm you can imagine, or your cum will dribble out in a near perfect ruined orgasm. Either outcome is great I think ;-)

There is at least one (possibly dozens) of tease here focused on this technique, although it's mostly instructional, not story oriented.
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=25754

Even better is to combine this with very light, extremely shallow strokes focusing almost entirely on the head. Set yourself a goal that this is all you are allowed no matter how long it takes. Shallow strokes, no twitching and the results will (most likely) be amazing.

If you do that, please post your experience here. I would love to read about it, even if it didn't work out for you.
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by edgeallday »

polkadotwolf wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:14 pm For me (and I believe many others) the point of 'tease and denial' is not to increase the pleasure of the orgasm itself (although generally it does help produce a '10'). The pleasure is in the feeling of arousal building up to it - possibly for days. Many guys on here even go out of their way to 'ruin' their orgasm (i.e. make it a '2') because it is the idea of arousal that is the fantasy, not "the best orgasm ever".

Another technique that I think is better than up-only strokes is to prevent 'twitching'. Basically you stroke, but if your cock twitches in a noticeable way, you stop stroking for 30 seconds (or so) and then start again. I HIGHLY recommend this technique. One of two things will happen. Either you will start to build up to the most incredible orgasm you can imagine, or your cum will dribble out in a near perfect ruined orgasm. Either outcome is great I think ;-)
Yep I can't speak for others but T&D in general for me is more about the journey than the destination. I still like to have orgasms fairly regularly (at least ruined) compared to some guys on here but that's not really the point for me. It's more about the constant arousal and beyond that just the general change in attitude I get from doing it. We have a lot of brain chemistry linked to orgasms that can have pretty profound effects. There's an interesting article about it here if you are interested: https://www.reuniting.info/node/4865 It's sort of about couples/keyholder relationships, but a lot of it applies to T&D in general even if you are single.

Orgasms after T&D are usually amazing too, just to add a cherry on top. :-)
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by forbiddendesire »

polkadotwolf wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:14 pm
For me (and I believe many others) the point of 'tease and denial' is not to increase the pleasure of the orgasm itself (although generally it does help produce a '10'). The pleasure is in the feeling of arousal building up to it - possibly for days. Many guys on here even go out of their way to 'ruin' their orgasm (i.e. make it a '2') because it is the idea of arousal that is the fantasy, not "the best orgasm ever".

Hit the nail on the head. For me it's purely about the raw sexual energy being sexually frustrated gives you, it's an addictive, exhilarating feeling. Orgasming accidentally, even ruining it, is more of a disappointment to me because I lose most of that frustration and horny mood.
polkadotwolf wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:14 pm

Even better is to combine this with very light, extremely shallow strokes focusing almost entirely on the head. Set yourself a goal that this is all you are allowed no matter how long it takes. Shallow strokes, no twitching and the results will (most likely) be amazing.
Oh man I remember when I did this for a week straight. I didn't touch my shaft at all during the week, only the head. When I finally did touch the shaft it was so sensitive I came in less than a couple minutes. I did a variation, where I only used a feather-duster to tease myself for another week straight, didn't touch my cock at all. And when I finally did touch, I was insanely sensitive and came almost instantly. Both methods are so intensely, so insanely frustrating. Highly recommend both :-)
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

perik43
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by perik43 »

Hi,
Have some of you guys done no twitch training on your own?
I mean it must be difficult for a man to even notice that he is twitching without focusing to much on it and then you perhaps lose excitement and go limp.

Per-Erik