Pokemon inspired Sexual Exploration Challenge [idea discussion]

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
CH0013
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Pokemon inspired Sexual Exploration Challenge [idea discussion]

Post by CH0013 »

I have an idea for a challenge of sexual exploration, which I based loosely off of pokemon; probably because I came up with it around the time pokemon GO was all anyone could seem to think about. That and “gotta catch ‘em all” seemed a fitting phrase to an extent.

Here’s the idea:
There are 18 “types” of pokemon (water, fire, grass, etc.). Each type has specific traits and moves (which I won’t get into as I’m not a super fan, and this isn’t much about pokemon). I put the types into a list and tried to come up with things I wanted to, or would be willing to try (sexually), that matched the theme/moves of each type. I was trying to get 3-5 things in each type, and change the “type” to a fetish or category that also fit the theme of that type.

For a rather plain example: Normal (Type) might have Vanilla acts like blowjob or 69.
Then to make it fun I want to design a badge to earn by completing the tasks in the “type” as a way to reward yourself or your partner for completing that part of the challenge. (That’s where the “gotta catch ‘em all” part comes into play.)

Here's where I’m at:
I was able to get about 15 types turned into fetishes with a decent number of tasks. 16 would be enough for two “leagues” which consist of 8 badges, which could easily be collected/displayed with pride and some degree of effort. Splitting it into different groupings could also help people who are not as adventurous, branch out a little and still feel accomplished. (Also, even if you’ve done some of it before, getting a prize to do it again might spice up some people’s sex lives.)
I’m struggling with the last few types and also curious about what I might have missed out on, or what more knowledgeable kinksters might have to say about their kinks and fetishes. So without spoiling your creativity by telling you my list. . .

Here’s where you cum in:
I would love to hear from the community what kind of fetishes you would assign to what type and what 3-5 things you would challenge someone to experience within that fetish (and maybe some details on those tasks). Once I get some feedback I’d be totally open to sharing my (possibly revised or finished) list. I would like to make a version for both male and female, as this is not a solo challenge and it might be fun to both get to play along, so keep that in mind.
Please share your ideas below even if it’s just on one type/fetish. Thanks for reading! I look forward to your input and discussions!

(a list of the types can be found here: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Type)

Cheers, Chooie.
CH Hero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Pokemon inspired Sexual Exploration Challenge [idea discussion]

Post by CH Hero »

If I understand what you are getting at, here are just a few off the top of my head:

Please note, most of these start off with easy tasks then become harder.

Normal (okay I have more than 3 here, but just a few things to change it up for couples in a rut)
- Missionary
- Doggy style
- Lazy doggy style
- Anal
Water
- Sex in the shower
- Sex in a hot tub
- Sex outside in the rain
Flying
- Hands-free, standing 69 (kinda feels like flying for the suspended partner)
- Mile-high club (in a plane)
- In a hot-air balloon
Grass
- In your own back yard
- In the woods
- In your front yard or someone else's yard :w00t:
Electric
- eStim through a complete CH video (using the matched eStim file with the correct CH video)
- eStim your partner through a complete CH video
- eStim to hands-free Orgasm (suggestions include Joan's files as well as several other fine creations from various sources)
Ice
- Ice-cube play with each other during sex
- Sex in a cold pool/lake (i.e. less than 15 degrees)
- Sex outside in the snow (this would be seasonal for some places so could take time to accomplish for everyone)
Dark
- Sex with the lights off
- Sex blind-folded
- Sex in a "dungeon"
CH0013
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Pokemon inspired Sexual Exploration Challenge [idea discussion]

Post by CH0013 »

Yay a reply! I wish I could give you a prize. but I guess a :thankyou: will have to do. :-)

You totally nailed it. And having easier to harder tasks is perfect.!

I was wondering where to put anal. That's not a bad solution. And on quantity; the more the merrier, I had 5 there too. I figure it's the easiest list to accomplish, it might as well be a little longer than most.

Your list for water is almost identical to mine, I had pool instead of hot-tub. Though I thought about it, I figured hot steamy sex in a body of hot water might lead to health issues for some people, as 15-30 minutes isn't long enough for me personally. ;-) but perhaps they should both be on the list.

I love the suspended 69 idea! I had suspended on my list but wasn't sure what position or rig. I of course had mile high club, but the hot-air balloon would be a great addition (although I imagine both would be quite expensive :whistle: ). The first one on my flying list was a hammock. I figured that might also give the partner(s) in the thing the feeling of being airborne.

Grass I took in a slightly different direction. But doing it on the lawn was definitely on the list. I set that fetish to Primal, but again I wasn't completely sure what specific tasks to do. So if someone who has experience with that is reading this, please share! :-D

I really like the Electric suggestions. eStim was another one that made the list but didn't really have a description, so thanks for the ideas there.

I took ice in a much different direction, more of a "cold shoulder" rather than just cold. Ice cubes had to go there though. Again I was trying to avoid health hazards of hypothermia in this case. But your suggestions would be plenty safe enough with the proper precautions, and could be a fun alternative to my TD/ruined list.

Dark was tricky for me. I thought about blindfolds and lights off but couldn't figure out a third thing; so instead I paired it with pSychic for the D/S categories. Still need ideas on what to do within that realm, though this might have given me some ideas, because you are right; blindfolds do belong here and need to be included. I was more or less trying to focus it on the mental aspects or training, making it more of a simple but longer term type thing but I didn't really explain what I would challenge people to accomplish; so that will likely be changing. So again if anyone has a cool idea for those categories let us know!

So apparently I'll share what I have after someone else gives it a shot. So give it a go! We are almost half way through the types, and we are half way through my list. I realize now the pokemon theme was really just a jump-off point, a challenge of my creativity, and a marketing strategy; we could take this way further as a community. So even if your fetish doesn't really line up with a "type" put it up here anyway! I'd like to hear about it, and what you think someone should try. :-D