Anyone into WAM (wet and messy fetish), food, and things like that?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
lagavulin_nl
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Anyone into WAM (wet and messy fetish), food, and things like that?

Post by lagavulin_nl »

I’m not that much into food mess, but I did enjoy the read. You wrote it in a way which makes it easy and fun to read. Nice job.
I like that wife :))
Turtle
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Turtle »

You could call me a casual WAM-fan. Of the whopping two webteases I've posted, one features some light WAM, so there's no denying I'm kind of into it.

I remember, as a kid, watching one of those silly "dare" shows on TV. The episode had a girl squirt bottles of mustard onto a boy's head, and, for some reason, this triggered some stirrings in young me. In my early teen years, I'd fantasize about stuffing food down the girls' undies, and them doing the same to me. Did you have similar experiences?

As for your story -- it was great; thank you for sharing it! There was the right amount of build-up, but you didn't waste pages before getting to the action. You showed a good eye for where to include detail. The story never felt bogged down, but it wasn't hard to imagine the sexy parts. I was shocked (shocked!) at the appalling waste of food in the story, but that's a personal hang-up. :-) Anyway, if you enjoyed writing, definitely continue!
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

YES I love how forbidden it is to play with food and make a truly enormous mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#rulebreaker
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!