Fun of webteases through camming

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Hojo
Explorer
Explorer

Fun of webteases through camming

Post by Hojo »

Hey everyone. I've been a big fan of this site for a while, I'm just now getting into trying camming to earn some money in a pinch. I'm curious if anyone on here has done or been a part of camming done in the fashion of teases. I've just been on chaturbate but people aren't super kinky on there so far. Is there a better cam site out there if this is the sort of thing I'm interested in? Topping or bottoming. I don't really care. I just enjoy kink and would love to get more of it in the camming I do.
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Re: Fun of webteases through camming

Post by enoch »

Yeah, I have tried this. It's actually how I met my Mistress. You just have to know what to look for and how to approach people.

You should be mindful that many people on a site like chaturbate will claim they are into D/s type activities but don't actually have dominant or submissive personalities. If you look hard enough the right people will jump out. I've sent you a PM about this.