Properly ruined orgasm question

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SethK
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Properly ruined orgasm question

Post by SethK »

As the title suggest I've a question concerning a properly ruined orgasm. As mentioned earlier, I'm often denied for quite a while and my gf enjoys ruining an orgasm every two or three weeks. The problem is that even though we've read up on the subject she does not seem to be able to really ruin it, it is rather a minimized orgasm that happens in two stages.
First sperm dribbles out of my cock and soon after my cock starts to contract, which then feels kind of nice. While it is far from being a real orgasm, as far as we've read it should only dribble without the pleasure associated with a true orgasm.
She has tried stopping earlier and earlier, but either the orgasm doesn't happen at all, or it happens as mentioned above, so I'm not sure if there could be any improvement on her part.
For me, when I'm tipped over the edge, I try to hold back as good as I can (dribbling), but after a while I'm simply unable to hold it back (spurting). I really do try to hold it back as good as possible, but I am unable to do this during this whole process.
Could it also be, that ruining an orgasm after not having one for two or three weeks is harder as ruining one that has been held back for only a couple of days? Do you have any idea of what we could try, to achieve a true ruined orgasm?
Sexless Dummy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Properly ruined orgasm question

Post by Sexless Dummy »

I know your problem, and i got to a pretty save solution for this (at least for me).
As soon as i get near the edge i stop completely the stimulation of my penis and start lightly tapping or slapping my balls. With a little practise this should still enable you to push you over the edge. This way i actually can controll my arousal really well and it results in a complet ruined orgasm by i would say 90%. I do fail occasionally if i am not careful enough with the slapping, if i ruin too often in a row or when i am denied for a longer time than usual. The downside for you would be that this is better done with your own hands for better controll of the situation, so no fun for your girlfriend that way :closedeyes:
Another reason for failing could be that you maybe got teased to much before the ruining and you are just too fired up to control yourself. I have made the experience, that it works best if you "surprise" your cock, which means you start from a complete soft and relaxed state and get right to the ruining in the fastest way possible. Not the most entertaining way of doing it, but it gets the job done :-D
Recursion
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Recursion »

I've found a pretty consistent way to get the kind of totally ruined orgasm that you were describing, and this sort of goes along with what Sexless Dummy said. I'll edge myself repeatedly for a while, the longer the better. The more you do this, the easier it is to reach the edge each time, so even after taking your hands off for a few minutes, when you get back to stroking, you'll find yourself at the edge in no time again. Then, I'll stop altogether and do something else to take my mind off of it for a few minutes. Once I'm totally soft, I start stroking again, hard and fast. I'm usually able to hit the edge pretty quickly, keep stroking for quite a while after the point of no return to make sure it's happening, and then take my hands off to simply dribble cum out of my still-soft dick. If it takes too long and you start getting hard again, just go up to the edge, stop, and let yourself get soft again. Works like a charm :-P
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

To be honest... first you should be able to properly do it by yourself before you want someone else to give you that.

I think the problem is that there are 2 ways to describe the "perfect ruined orgasm. Both are about the point of no return.

The first:

The stimulation (of the cock) ends after crossing the point of no return. This orgasm brings little to no pleasure. I call it a "punishing orgasm". And it puts you on the refractory period.

The second:

The stimulation is kept below the point of no return. You basically push yourself as close as possible and then you stop stimulating. If you don't produce any sperm (you produce only precum), you didn't push yourself close enough. From that point, you just try to stimulate a little bit further than the previous time and once you stop stimulating at the right moment, you will drip some cum (sometimes it can be a huge amount). REMEMBER to give the cock a rest for at least 20 second, beucase early stimulation can push you over the point of no return. Dripping a cum will reduce your hornyness for few minutes (doesn't put you on refractory period), but your penis doesn't become overly sensitive and can be stroked while staying hard. After a while you can feel the edge coming again and and you can repeat the process. It can become very frustrating after being "ruined" few times.

I prefer the second one and I was able to ruin myself 5 times and have a full orgasm afterwards (a dry one). Once you get used to the feeling, it will become easy to execute.
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

Thanks for all your answers :smile:

RandomStranger: We thought about trying a prostate orgasm, so it's definitely not off the table, but we'd also like to be able to achieve a cock-ruined orgasm.

SexlessDummy: Interesting... I suppose the ball slapping serves as a tiny bit of stimulation that pushes you over the edge. Maybe we could try something similar. Maybe I'm also to fired up, as you've put it, I always supposed ruining works better after being edged a couple of times.

Recursion
: Since we've always wanted to try a sof ruined orgasm - at least she has hinted that - this could be happening rather sooner than later.

ariareflection
: We don't get the sense of "failure" either, but we'd also enjoy her to be able to exactly control the level of pleasure I get from an orgasm. And more or less zero pleasure would be quite intriguing.

rebekeplex
: As mentioned above, we'd also like to be able for her to achieve the second one ;-)

Well, I'll keep you updated and I also hope that she'll be able to ruin it properly, if she so desires. If she wants me to have a spurting ruined orgasm, I'm fine with that as well ;-)
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

Okay, so now i know what you want to achieve.

Like I said previously, you should first be able to do it by yourself and then you can learn someone to reproduce it (in my opinion), because then you get used to that feeling.

These are the slightest of margins between having a nice warm feeling inside of your urethra and actually dripping cum. Maybe you can try to tell your gf, when you feel that you are really close. After that she can give you few strokes and then stop. That you will either make you drip or not. Then you get another few strokes and stop. This will eventually lead to what you want.

There's a good example

http://pron.tv/l/2016-03-Lilu-Penis-Tor ... 4/0qp9dtwo

After few tries she should be able to get used to recognize your penis's twitches and take 100% of the control. It's exciting to think about that but beware, having no control can drive you insane in no time :-D
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

rebekeplex wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:31 pm Okay, so now i know what you want to achieve.

Like I said previously, you should first be able to do it by yourself and then you can learn someone to reproduce it (in my opinion), because then you get used to that feeling.

These are the slightest of margins between having a nice warm feeling inside of your urethra and actually dripping cum. Maybe you can try to tell your gf, when you feel that you are really close. After that she can give you few strokes and then stop. That you will either make you drip or not. Then you get another few strokes and stop. This will eventually lead to what you want.

There's a good example

http://pron.tv/l/2016-03-Lilu-Penis-Tor ... 4/0qp9dtwo

After few tries she should be able to get used to recognize your penis's twitches and take 100% of the control. It's exciting to think about that but beware, having no control can drive you insane in no time :-D
Yep it's a lot easier to get a "perfect" ruined orgasm by yourself since you can feel exactly how close to going over you are. It will probably take more practice to get a partner to be able to do it to you, but communicating verbally and learning your body language when you are about to go over will help a lot. Also it's often better to err on the side of caution. If you don't go quite far enough you can have another try, plus it just teases and torments you even more. :crazy:

Working on your PC muscles can help you have those no twitch dribbled ruined orgasms more easily as well, plus has a lot of other benefits sexually. You basically don't want that muscle to spasm. It does take some practice but it becomes easier and easier.
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

Again, thanks for all your suggestions...

We kept trying for a while and managed achieve a real ruined orgasm (only dribbling). The first few times we used a method I stumbled over a while ago, which is called "Milking the Monkey". It is done by forming a ring with your thumb and index finger and placing it directly under the glans. Then, the fingers a contracted and released with minimal force and after a while sperm starts to dribble out :-)

She also managed to tease me over the edge to a dribbling orgasm two times, but she also concluded that she needs way more practice (and I'm always happy to help :-D ). Seems like I'll be getting a lot of ruined orgasms in the near future.
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by rebekeplex »

Unfortunately, the link is no longer valid. All of my searches for that video have resulted in either dead links or scams!

I don't suppose that you have an up-to-date link?
Well, you can find a lot of good examples on c4s.
Spoiler: show
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/7325/ ... ED+ORGASMS
and
Spoiler: show
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21233 ... ED+ORGASMS
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

This weekend, she 100% ruined two orgasms, which felt great (in the way that it didn't feel like anything). We went back to our proven method of her lying under me and me kneeling above her with my penis slightly below her breasts. She form a ring with her index finger and thumb and very slightly squeezes and releases. Also, she gently caressed my cock for quite a while without touching or stroking it. In the end, cum slowly dribbled out of my cock without and pleasure and I was hornier than before. I then proceeded to fuck her and noticed her being very wet, which turned my on even more. (She does enjoy ruining orgasms).

As a result, we intend to try it again (soon?) only with a different approach. I.e., me kneeling over her and she caressing my cock slightly and me lying on my back and her using the ring method. This way, we intend to discover why the kneeling + ring method works so well. Any ideas?