Chastity Cage Size

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
SethK
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Chastity Cage Size

Post by SethK »

It's been a while, I know^^

My gf and I got more and more into chastity with time (although we take regular pauses) and the last time we played she actually made me wait four months for an orgasm (with regular ruined orgasms). This was a huge increas, considering the longest she has made me wait before was a month.

Anyway, this is and the fact that the other cages don't seem to fit properly - as explained in my earlier thread - were reasons we decided to purchase a custom chastity belt, the Queen's Keep from Mature Metal.
In order to get everything right, we also ordered the sizing rings - they were indeed a great help - but I'm still undecided on the cage diameter. Mature Metal states that the diameter ring should fit snug, but not tight. One ring seems to fit, but I wouldn't exactly call it 100% snug. At first glance it fits well, but when viewing my penis top-down and slightly pressing into one side of the ring, there appears a gap on the other side. The narrower ring is way snugger (maybe tight?) and when wearing it it seems to compress my penis a bit, however, there is no space when looking top-down and slightly pressing into one side.

What do you here think? Any MM device owners here?

Also, as mentioned in my earlier thread I have two plastic cages, a CB6ks knock-off and the Holy Trainer 2. I've noticed that after urinating, there seems to be some urine in my shaft left. This happens more with the HT2 than with the CB6ks; I thought this was due to the HT2 being narrower, in which case I'd prefer a wider cage. (I can't get 100% urine out of my shaft and which leads to some urine dribbling out of my penis, when the cage is removed. Since we are not into something like that, it's not very sexy)
Last edited by SethK on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
I am a: Switch

Re: Chastity Cage Size

Post by SexualChoc »

I have worn plastic and metal cages
First it is okay to get it a tiny bit bigger than.. small/flaccid size..especially the tube/ dick part
you will expand sideways since you can not get longer so a bit of room in width is a good thing
(not much but a milometer or even two will not be bad)
interesting note.. your body may adjust to the base ring no mater how you size it...
if you find a tiny bit extra room there the best solution is: Surgical tape; Its waterproof, stays on the metal (or plastic) nicely and does not come off unless you really work at it. I have had a tiny bit of surgical tape on one cage for.. well.. years.. and no problems from it this does NOT work on tube part though.. because of that urine problem.. and though its smooth.. it is not easy to grow past the tape...jsut don't try it on tube if you can help it, like I said a tiny bit extra width will not hurt.. it is the length that is more important.

Now as for the CB problem...
this IS solvable while you are in the bathroom
get some paper from the dispenser, a small amount.. and stick a corner inside tube
it jsut has to touch the urine.. keep the paper pointing down and it will follow the paper and get almost all of it out
reapply until it clean..(probably will want to wash hands..)
the best solution is of course washing it out but this is only possible in one person rooms, where you can lock the door
and use the sink.. guide a bit of water into tube with hand/arm.. it is a bit of a mess so I would take off my pants and underwear for this step.. sure the floor will be a little wet, but, just let business know that some water splashed on floor.. happens all the time..
Or you could do what I simply did, and don't wear the damn things...and just use metal cage! :-P :lol:
another alternative is carry around a tiny child's toothbrush to clean the end of tube out.. (but then you need to clean brush...sooo.. sink?)
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by imtoosexy »

Good luck on finding the right fit and let us know how you go
scarlett
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Switch

Post by scarlett »

2 things of input.
ring size: I suggest snug. just enough to allow good blood flow when fully erect. as for the gap between ring and balls, roomy, but not enough to allow your balls to slip through when cage is on. this way, there is no actual way to take it fully off without the key.
metal: remember, this is much heavier than plastic, but much smoother. you will find it rides "low". keep this in mind. also, it can rust fast. looking at the queens keep, I would be worried about where the cage passes through the shaft ring and where the cage touches itself near the tip. if not chromed fully, these will rust fast. keep it dry.
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

Thanks for your responses.
SexualChoc wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:42 am I have worn plastic and metal cages
First it is okay to get it a tiny bit bigger than.. small/flaccid size..especially the tube/ dick part
you will expand sideways since you can not get longer so a bit of room in width is a good thing
(not much but a milometer or even two will not be bad)
interesting note.. your body may adjust to the base ring no mater how you size it...
if you find a tiny bit extra room there the best solution is: Surgical tape; Its waterproof, stays on the metal (or plastic) nicely and does not come off unless you really work at it. I have had a tiny bit of surgical tape on one cage for.. well.. years.. and no problems from it this does NOT work on tube part though.. because of that urine problem.. and though its smooth.. it is not easy to grow past the tape...jsut don't try it on tube if you can help it, like I said a tiny bit extra width will not hurt.. it is the length that is more important.
Ok. so you'd argue I should go with the bigger diameter. I'll keep that in mind, thanks :-) (A bigger diameter should also make putting the cage on easier, since with a tigther cage I'd probably have to rely on the sock-method. On the other hand, I prefer my foreskin pulled back due to less "urinal splash" :-D and the sock-method sort-of works against this.
SexualChoc wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:42 am Now as for the CB problem...
this IS solvable while you are in the bathroom
get some paper from the dispenser, a small amount.. and stick a corner inside tube
it jsut has to touch the urine.. keep the paper pointing down and it will follow the paper and get almost all of it out
reapply until it clean..(probably will want to wash hands..)
the best solution is of course washing it out but this is only possible in one person rooms, where you can lock the door
and use the sink.. guide a bit of water into tube with hand/arm.. it is a bit of a mess so I would take off my pants and underwear for this step.. sure the floor will be a little wet, but, just let business know that some water splashed on floor.. happens all the time..
Or you could do what I simply did, and don't wear the damn things...and just use metal cage! :-P :lol:
another alternative is carry around a tiny child's toothbrush to clean the end of tube out.. (but then you need to clean brush...sooo.. sink?)
I'll try that the next time ;-) You think this doesn't happen with a metal cage?
ariareflection wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:40 am One thing i've read though (from many MM owners) is that they've found the double ring much more comfortable than the the single one.
I will keep that in mind as well...
scarlett wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:57 am 2 things of input.
ring size: I suggest snug. just enough to allow good blood flow when fully erect. as for the gap between ring and balls, roomy, but not enough to allow your balls to slip through when cage is on. this way, there is no actual way to take it fully off without the key.
metal: remember, this is much heavier than plastic, but much smoother. you will find it rides "low". keep this in mind. also, it can rust fast. looking at the queens keep, I would be worried about where the cage passes through the shaft ring and where the cage touches itself near the tip. if not chromed fully, these will rust fast. keep it dry.
This is the first time I've heard that a MM cage can rust, I'll be careful, thanks!
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

An thanks again :-)
I just noticed that the wider diameter is the same as the one on my metal cage. Any way to test if tighter would be better?
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

I was wearing the metal cage for a couple of days - only during the day though - and I noticed some visible space at the root of my penis. However, there is no visible space at the top. Does this mean I should opt for a the tighter ring?
imtoosexy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Domme (Female)

-

Post by imtoosexy »

-
Last edited by imtoosexy on Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
VTEC
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by VTEC »

Greetings Milovanians!

I'm thinking about putting myself in chastity, and I wondered if anyone here has some advice on sizing. Specifically, I'm looking at the Holy Trainer V3. I followed the instructions by tying a knot and measuring it, but it looks like I'm on the very edge of the spectrum (7" 55 ring). My cock isn't particularly big and I measured myself soft, so I'm not sure if I'm not pulling tight enough or just the shape of things makes mine bigger than average. If anyone has purchased one of these already, I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thank you for your time.

VTEC
SethK
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SethK »

I'd recommend to measure a few times to be sure. Also, make sure you're not erect, you want your penis at your smallest. Aside from that, it sounds like this will be your first device, which is why I'd recommend the CB6k(s?) series, because of the sizing options available. Since you are on the larger end, you probably should pick up to non-s version but I'm not sure. If you are circumcised, a smaller one might work as well.
Generally, my experiences with the HT2 haven't been that great with the exception of the base ring, which is great :-)
In the end, custom is the way to go. But first, you'll need some experience...