Self-Sucking (You may be able to do it!!)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Self-Sucking (You may be able to do it!!)

Post by ski23 »

Can anyone else here suck their own dick/pussy. If so be sure to let me know and how you feel about it. I've been thinking about how I could add this into a personality for tease ai that I'm working on. This also makes CEI more interesting as I can physically cum in my mouth. I would love to hear any ideas you have for how to integrate this into a tease software or game or something. :-) A few times when I've been really horny, I've actually been able to get all the way down to my balls. Let me explain a little though for anyone who might be wondering how I do it.
First off, for me, I can not even touch the head with my mouth if I try to just bend over while sitting down. The way I do it is by lying down somewhere comfortable with around a foot to 3 feet between my head and a wall. Then I take my feet and slowly walk down the wall. Make sure to take it slow and stop if you need to. Also, try changing around the distance from your head to the wall. That can make a big difference. Using a pillow under your head may help as well.
I have found this to be the most effective way. I suspect many people out there can probably do it but just haven't tried the right technique. I'd be curious to hear if anyone tries this and succeeds. Let me know if you do!! Good luck and don't force it. Also if anyone has any questions or comments about it let me know.
Last edited by ski23 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Self-Sucking

Post by rebekeplex »

This phenomenon is like having sex with Taylor Swift, most of us would like to be able to do it, but only very few people can actually achieve it. Let's be honest here, everyone tried if they can reach there or not (reasons may vary). I think it's mostly given by your anatomy and in some cases you need a little bit of stretching. I tried to do a continuous exercises but the results were so poor and I gave up.

Or is there anyone with really advanced methods for stretching ? :-D
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

A few times when I've been really horny, I've actually been able to get all the way down to my balls. Let me explain a little though for anyone who might be wondering how I do it. First off, for me, I can not even touch the head with my mouth if I try to just bend over while sitting down. The way I do it is by lying down somewhere comfortable with around a foot-3 feet between my head and a wall. Then I take my feet and slowly walk down the wall. I have found this to be the most effective way. I suspect many people out there can probably do it but just havent tried the right technique. I'd be curious to hear if anyone tries this and succeeds. Let me know if you do!! Good luck and don't force it.
moop_rag
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Re: Self-Sucking (You may be able to do it!!)

Post by moop_rag »

I can kiss mine and lick around the whole head, but I cannot stay there long enough for a tease. Even staying there long enough to catch a whole load is difficult. Reaching your balls!? that's impressive! But I'm never going to get that far and I already get further than most people, as far as I am aware. It would make one hell of a tease. Just a suggestion, maybe start with an easier tease with just licking the head (eg licking your pre-cum after a few edges). You'll reach a wider (but still narrow) audience and get a better idea as to whether there is interest in a tease for pros like yourself, or even encourage some novices to push further once you've shown them what they can do.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

moop_rag wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:24 pm I can kiss mine and lick around the whole head, but I cannot stay there long enough for a tease. Even staying there long enough to catch a whole load is difficult. Reaching your balls!? that's impressive! But I'm never going to get that far and I already get further than most people, as far as I am aware. It would make one hell of a tease. Just a suggestion, maybe start with an easier tease with just licking the head (eg licking your pre-cum after a few edges). You'll reach a wider (but still narrow) audience and get a better idea as to whether there is interest in a tease for pros like yourself, or even encourage some novices to push further once you've shown them what they can do.
Good idea! I'll definitely look into that. Thanks for the input :-)
SissyFace
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by SissyFace »

I've done it before, but my back / neck ached all day afterwards. Took a lot of stretching and getting limber too.
Kik: sss0371
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Yea, sadly a sore back can be a side effect. definitely be careful if you try it.
6_5by6
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Dom/me(s): ...
Sub/Slave(s): ...

Post by 6_5by6 »

ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:46 am Can anyone else here suck their own dick/pussy. If so be sure to let me know and how you feel about it. I've been thinking about how I could add this into a personality for tease ai that I'm working on. This also makes CEI more interesting as I can physically cum in my mouth. I would love to hear any ideas you have for how to integrate this into a tease software or game or something. :-) A few times when I've been really horny, I've actually been able to get all the way down to my balls. Let me explain a little though for anyone who might be wondering how I do it.
First off, for me, I can not even touch the head with my mouth if I try to just bend over while sitting down. The way I do it is by lying down somewhere comfortable with around a foot to 3 feet between my head and a wall. Then I take my feet and slowly walk down the wall. Make sure to take it slow and stop if you need to. Also, try changing around the distance from your head to the wall. That can make a big difference. Using a pillow under your head may help as well.
I have found this to be the most effective way. I suspect many people out there can probably do it but just haven't tried the right technique. I'd be curious to hear if anyone tries this and succeeds. Let me know if you do!! Good luck and don't force it. Also if anyone has any questions or comments about it let me know.
I love to suck myself. Been doing it for years.
6_5by6
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by 6_5by6 »

ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:57 pm A few times when I've been really horny, I've actually been able to get all the way down to my balls. Let me explain a little though for anyone who might be wondering how I do it. First off, for me, I can not even touch the head with my mouth if I try to just bend over while sitting down. The way I do it is by lying down somewhere comfortable with around a foot-3 feet between my head and a wall. Then I take my feet and slowly walk down the wall. I have found this to be the most effective way. I suspect many people out there can probably do it but just havent tried the right technique. I'd be curious to hear if anyone tries this and succeeds. Let me know if you do!! Good luck and don't force it.
I do it that way.
6_5by6
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by 6_5by6 »

rebekeplex wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:28 pm This phenomenon is like having sex with Taylor Swift, most of us would like to be able to do it, but only very few people can actually achieve it. Let's be honest here, everyone tried if they can reach there or not (reasons may vary). I think it's mostly given by your anatomy and in some cases you need a little bit of stretching. I tried to do a continuous exercises but the results were so poor and I gave up.

Or is there anyone with really advanced methods for stretching ? :-D
I did it as a youth and still do it today.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

6_5by6 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:15 pm
ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:46 am Can anyone else here suck their own dick/pussy. If so be sure to let me know and how you feel about it. I've been thinking about how I could add this into a personality for tease ai that I'm working on. This also makes CEI more interesting as I can physically cum in my mouth. I would love to hear any ideas you have for how to integrate this into a tease software or game or something. :-) A few times when I've been really horny, I've actually been able to get all the way down to my balls. Let me explain a little though for anyone who might be wondering how I do it.
I love to suck myself. Been doing it for years.
I’m not alone! I thought it was hilarious a year or so ago in the news when someone referenced sucking their own dick as an insult and the news was like “Theres no need to talk about acts that are physically impossible”. ...lol