Help me decide

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
McPuppet
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Help me decide

Post by McPuppet »

Hello fellow Users !

I have been lurking around milovana for about 1 year now and to be honest I never really figured i would be in to Stuff like CBT or Nipple Torture just to mention two of my fetishes I discovered for myself through milovana. I have done several Teases and now even started with the Anal teases as i thought hey why not ? I tried it and enjoyed it more than i thought i would.

However I am still having some problems actually committing to some teases especially those involving multiple orgasms, cum eating or a bit more "abusive" cbt (no not ballbusting as i cannot really show a lot of intrest for that :P). Also i have a hard time choosing my Teases now. Sometimes i just decide not to do a Tease because i don't feel like looking or i just get to intimidated by it. Now to what I actually want !

I am currently looking for someone to push me a bit more by naming Teases for me to do .. even more than one a Day if that is what you wish !

I would actually really like to start this evening and maybe continue tomorrow morning!

I have a lot of things to my disposal expect for a Buttplug and Chastity belt (not into Chastity that much either though)

If you would like to help me out and want a bit of control over what I do and how often Feel free to send me your suggestions for my "workout" in a private message and i'll get back to you soon. Depending on how it goes i will follow someone elses Orders each day i decide to walk about the halls of milovana.

Just a few side notes:

- I am looking for a "workout" meaning something along the lines of for example (1. do this tease but don't cum or only ruin, 2. do this tease follow orders to the letter.. or something like "Wear nipple Clamps while doing this tease..."

- I am a 22 year old male fairly new to anal (can handle a good bit though)

- I enjoy cbt/Ruined Orgasms/Anal/ but i am open to try different things ofc depending on your orders.

- I highly prefer FlashTeases but can do the regular ones aswell if needed for your workout plan :P

If you want to give this a shot just PM me what you want me to do !

Do you like the idea of this ? Do you want someone to do this for you aswell ? Feel free to post it down below !
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Re: Help me decide

Post by SexualChoc »

:hi: to posting in milovana forums
hopefully you find what you want :)
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
McPuppet
Explorer
Explorer

Post by McPuppet »

Thank you i hope so too :) also available to chat with :) feel free to contact me for more detailed infos :)
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Post by Tury »

I can't reccomend "Surrender into Chastity" enough. For your needs, it would be perfect. An extended chastity period, gradually increasing difficulty and nothing too extreme. Decent writing too. Give it a go!

-Tury
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me