Introduction

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jack747
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Introduction

Post by jack747 »

I do not speak English and use an interpreter. In general I have a Mistress with whom I communicate in skype but she has not been contacted for five days already and I have not had an orgasm for 22 days. I really want to communicate with the dominant girl, I've been on this site for a long time, but just now I dare to write and try to find friends here if there are not indifferent people then write with pleasure to talk with you.Also I have a page in the social network https://vk.com/id424717727 :-)
Entity586
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Introduction

Post by Entity586 »

jack747 wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 3:17 pm I do not speak English and use an interpreter. In general I have a Mistress with whom I communicate in skype but she has not been contacted for five days already and I have not had an orgasm for 22 days. I really want to communicate with the dominant girl, I've been on this site for a long time, but just now I dare to write and try to find friends here if there are not indifferent people then write with pleasure to talk with you.Also I have a page in the social network https://vk.com/id424717727 :-)
I am not dominant girl... not dominant or girl... but if you need permission to cum, "Six" is giving you one (The nice girl from my avatar) and if you need a friend "Five" is here for that(The nice octopus from my avatar...)
We are Entity5&6 we welcome you! :-D
jack747
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Re: Introduction

Post by jack747 »

Entity586 wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 2:13 pm
I am not dominant girl... not dominant or girl... but if you need permission to cum, "Six" is giving you one (The nice girl from my avatar) and if you need a friend "Five" is here for that(The nice octopus from my avatar...)
We are Entity5&6 we welcome you! :-D
I will be glad to be friends with you :-)